Jennography is | Jennifer Jackson Photography

Chicago, IL · View map · Visit website

About Jennography is | Jennifer Jackson Photography

Jennography is | Jennifer Jackson Photography - a boutique wedding photographer - serves couples in the Chicago, Illinois area. This photographer plays with light and portraiture to create wedding photographs that couples will want to look back on for years to come. The photographer, Jennifer Jackson, takes photos as a way to retell a couples love story through imagery.

Experience
This photographer got her first taste of the industry at 13 with a 35mm film camera. Her love and knowledge of film photography never faded, but the talents transferred easily to the digital world. With a background in design and architecture, Jennifer knows how to find the perfect space and set up a shot to incorporate the environment and come out with cinematic masterpieces.

The photographer at Jennography is | Jennifer Jackson Photography still occasionally finds couples seeking exclusively film-captured weddings. Primarily, however, she works in digital and - in doing so - offers couples the following photography services:

• Additional hours
  • One event per day
  • Second shooter
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
Jennifer Jackson happily offers couples the following photography final products:

• Albums

E
Featured
Emily

Married on 04/27/2013

I accidently fell upon Jennifer Jackson Photography after seeing a discount she was offering for an engagement session on a wedding website in Chicago last fall. She has now become my life-long ... Read more photographer!!! Upon meeting Jenn, she is pleasant, warm, so sweet, and in an instant I could tell that she has the biggest heart and is so passionate about her career: photographing love. Our Chicago engagement pictures were outstanding and I had a tremendous amount of people of all ages commenting to me about how they were some of the best pictures they’d ever seen, and I agreed. Jenn has a unique lens and creative eye for her pictures. Jenn makes you feel very comfortable and none of our shots where phony, awkward, or “posed” looking. I had already booked my photographer for our upcoming wedding before our engagement session, but when my main photographer’s second shooter couldn’t make it to our wedding, I immediately contacted Jenn to see if she could fly down to our destination wedding in Florida. Since she LOVES photographing weddings, she jumped on the opportunity-thank god! Her pictures from my wedding are exquisite and I couldn’t be more thrilled about them! In my opinion, you want a photographer who gets EXCELLENT shots, is nice/kind, easy to work with, makes you and your groom feel comfortable on your wedding day, and isn’t too expensive; Jenn possesses all these qualities. I look forward to her photographing our future family one day!!

J
Jacey

Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding Photographer

Planning our wedding from out of state posed many challenges, but working with Jen was never one of them. She was always easy to be in touch with and extremely responsive. Overall, just very ... Read more understanding, accommodating and flexible with our out of state situation. Day of, she and her team were a dream to work with - taking control and always herding the group for the best location and shots. She's fearless to get the right picture and brings such fun and energy to get the wedding party involved. Everything from her professionalism, eye and positivity clearly shines through in our friends and families smiles in our photos. They are absolutely beautiful and I'm so happy we got to work with Jen our special day.

Claire
Claire Cobb

Married on 04/27/2019

Extremely happy all around!

Jenn was the most perfect photographer for us. She came recommended from a coworker and when we met her, we fell in love with her- she has an amazing eye to catch photos and moments that most people ... Read more would not. She was great to work with on the day of- she took charge and led our huge 20 person bridal party on a snowy ridiculous day. She got our photos back in 2 weeks!! And they are the most amazing photos of my life. She got every detail that was important to me, being kind of OCD, she made sure that I got all the photos I wanted through the chaos. Love jenn, I will never need another photographer again!