Jenny Lee Photography

Belleville, MI · View map · Visit website

About Jenny Lee Photography

Jenny Lee Photography is a professional wedding photographer in Belleville, Michigan. Jenny captures genuine moments and memories that you’ll want to preserve for a lifetime. Whether you’re planning an intimate summer elopement or a lavish wedding affair, Jenny Lee Photography will make your day truly unforgettable.

Jenny Lee Photography provides a variety of packages and a la carte options for weddings of every style, size, and budget. Jenny will meet with you to discuss her package options as well as your ideal wedding timeline and your photo collection priorities. She will then build a solution that is right for your wedding. You can include an engagement session and second photographer in your package. Print options are also available.

4 Reviews for Jenny Lee Photography

4 Jenny Lee Photography Reviews

S
Stacey Dyda

Married on 11/03/2018

Children's Christmas photos

Jen photographed my 3 and 5 year old daughters for Christmas and did an excellent job. My youngest is quite shy but Jen was able to coax her out of her shell and it got to the point where my daughter ... Read more was suggesting poses and having a blast. I'll be going back to Jen for all of my future photo needs!

Pam
Pam

Married on 10/06/2018

October Wedding

Jenny did such a wonderful job at being our photographer! She was with our wedding party all day and made sure to capture all the amazing moments of our wedding. She went out of her way to make sure ... Read more our special day went smoothly by keeping open communication with the DJ, videographer, and all the workers at the reception hall. I would definitely recommend Jenny Lee Photography!

M
Melissa Devine

Married on 05/19/2018

Phenomenal

Jenny was awesome and truly captures beauty, romance and love for our engagement photos. My husband and I wanted our photos in downtown Ann Arbor for a rockabilly theme to match the wedding. She ... Read more helped us capture just that with elegance. I couldn’t be happier with our photos! She is a true professional with a great eye and skills.