Jenny Taylor Hair & Makeup

Hinsdale, IL · View map

About Jenny Taylor Hair & Makeup

The Owner of Jenny Taylor Boudoir Photography has launched her own "On Location" Wedding Hair & Makeup Services in Chicago and Suburbs called FROSTED.

They guarantee to Transform each one of their clients into Hottest Bridal party around.

To Become one of Jenny's "BombShell Brides" fill out a Contact form at: www.feelfrosted.com

2 Reviews for Jenny Taylor Hair & Makeup

2 Jenny Taylor Hair & Makeup Reviews

J
Julie

Married on 06/07/2014

Fantastic service! Nikki and Leila were prompt, super friendly, open to each of my bridesmaids' ideas/suggestions, and did AMAZING work! Our hair and make-up looked flawless the entire day/night! Best ... Read more company around, hands down!!!

User3788217

2+ years ago

I would give your company 5 stars! Jenny Taylor Hair and Makeup did everyone's hair for my October 19th wedding! It was such a great experience working with Jenny and her team. They were so helpful, ... Read more helpful, accommodating and quick to respond to any questions I had. I felt completely at ease during my hair trial and the day of the wedding. I'm so happy with the way everyone's hair turned out on the big day! My mom, my bridesmaids and I were so impressed with Leila. She was attentive and made everyone look fabulous! We had a well thought out schedule in advance which made everything run so smoothly the day of the wedding. I'm so excited to work with them again in the future and would highly recommend them to any bride! Thanks Jenny Taylor for everything!

Jenny Taylor Hair & Makeup FAQ