Jennylafleur Hair & Make-Up Artistry

Fredericksburg, VA · View map · Visit website

About Jennylafleur Hair & Make-Up Artistry

Jennylafleur Hair & Make-Up Artistry provides on-location hair and makeup artistry services in Virginia and the greater Washington DC metro area. Owner Jenny-Rose has been in the beauty industry for more than six years, and her expertise is in classic, romantic, and timeless looks. She believes strongly in the importance of enhancing each person’s unique beauty rather than trying to cover a "flaw" or simply following the trends.

Jenny-Rose of Jennylafleur Hair & Make-Up Artistry specializes in on-site hair styling and make-up artistry services for weddings, photo shoots and other special occasions. From soft, textured updos to sleek blowouts, she will bring your personal bridal hair vision to life. As a make-up artist she uses a mixture of airbrush and traditional products to help her brides look, feel, and photograph their best. She is happy to work with just the bride, with a large wedding party or anything inbetween. The following services are offered:

• Updos/ Styling

A
Amanda J Esmacher

Married on 06/09/2019

She is awesome!

Jenny was great to work with for my wedding day! We talked on the phone before I came to her home for a practice run of my day-of look. She listened to what I liked and recreated it with the input on ... Read more my wedding day. I love the little emergency bag she gave me for the day of- complete with bobby pins, powder, hair spray, and the lipstick she used so I could touch up before photos! She was great!

E
Erin M.

Married on 10/20/2018

Great experience

The services were expensive, but worth it. I loved my hair and makeup and everyone else that had hair/makeup done also was happy. In particular, my sister who has pin straight hair was happy that her ... Read more her curls lasted throughout the night. I did a few trials to settle on the right style but always felt able to be honest. Overall, I couldn't have been happier and would recommend Jennylefleur Hair and Makeup to anyone.

S
Shannon

Married on 05/05/2018

Jenny Rose provided hair styling for my, my bridesmaids, and both mothers for my wedding day. She was phenomenal! She listened well to my feedback and got my hair to hold and look amazing all night!I ... Read more especially appreciated her flexibility and patience while we waited for my florist to arrive with floral hairpieces to place. My bridesmaids and mothers all loved their hair too. Highly recommended!