Jennys Salon

Purcellville, District of Columbia · View map · Visit website

About Jennys Salon

Jennys Salon is a professional hair stylist for couples’ weddings in the greater Washington, D.C. metro area. Located in Purcellville, Virginia, this salon has a large space to accommodate wedding parties before they head to the venue for the wedding. They are known for styling hair for weddings and formal events, and specialize in updos.

Experience
Jenny Grafton opened Jennys Salon in early 2007. The salon is a place where couples, wedding parties, and others can enjoy a wide range of services, particularly styling and updos. The salon itself is rich with antiques and art, to express the hospitality and creativity of its owner and staff. The salon and its team have won the “Best of Loudoun” award three years in a row.

Multiple licensed stylists in this salon offer services for as many as 29 people in a group. Although it is a brick-and-mortar salon, the space is large and welcoming, and conveniently located to many wedding venues in Loudoun County, Virginia. The team offers consultations, hair services, and men’s grooming. Couples can choose to participate in hair trials before their wedding day, so they don’t have to worry about looking their best when the wedding arrives. Other services offered by Jennys Salon include:

• Blowouts

15 Jennys Salon Reviews

F
Francesca

Married on 07/01/2018

My bridal party and I had a great experience with Jenny's Salon! My mom contacted them when my original plans to get my hair done fell through. She was put in touch with Karen, who coordinated ... Read more everything. The salon itself is really cute, and they had a room just for us. Julie did a fantastic job understanding the different hairstyles that me and my matron of honor were looking for. Everyone's hair looked beautiful!

H
Haley

Married on 04/21/2018

Wow! Choosing Jenny's Salon for my wedding was one of the best decisions I made. Me, my mom, and my bridesmaids were all so happy with the way our hair came out -- mine held all night, even through ... Read more tons of dancing! But the amazing hair was just one part of our wonderful experience. The salon is SO cute -- it's a great place to hang out and get ready on the morning of. (We also worked with Melissa Franklin for makeup in the studio downstairs, which I highly recommend, especially if you're getting married at nearby Shadow Creek.) Raymie, the wedding coordinator, was responsive and incredibly easy to communicate and schedule with, even with some last-minute changes. And on the day of the wedding, after we all left for the venue, we realized some of us had left our coats at the salon -- she even went out of her way to DRIVE them to us at the venue! I highly recommend Jenny's Salon to any bride.

A
Abby

Married on 12/29/2017

Wow! I LOVE Jennys Salon! My hair was amazing during my wedding thanks to Julie. Everyone at the wedding commented on how great it looked. Karen, the wedding coordinator at Jennys, was fabulous! She ... Read more She stayed in contact with me throughout the whole wedding process. The day of the wedding, my bridal party went to the salon and Karen made sure to stop by to see if we needed anything. We brought our own food, and the salon set it up for us and were AMAZING! My girls and I had a blast getting our hair done on my wedding day at Jennys. We were cracking up the whole time chatting with all of the stylists and what was really nice is we did not bother other patrons because at Jennys they have a separate room you can use for a "bridal suite" if you will.