Jen's Invites

West Bloomfield, Michigan · View map · Visit website

About Jen's Invites

Jen's Invites is a custom wedding invitations and paper goods company located in West Bloomfield, Michigan. They offer an assortment of affordable, eco-friendly, and affordable stationery services for special events. Whether you are looking for fun party favors, traditional invitations, or imprinted napkins with a modern twist, Jen’s Invites has you covered.

Owner Jen Atamian understands firsthand how wedding invitations often set the tone of the event. She works one-on-one with couples to conceptualize and execute their desired vision, and her team is there every step of the way to assist with all of the necessary details. Jen's Invites offers a variety of budget friendly services and customized design packages. Services provided by the company include:

• Addressing

J
Featured
J

Married on 05/21/2017

I'm so pleased that I had a wonderful experience with Jen's Invites, I cannot say enough good things about this vendor! All my cards (Invitation Cards & Program Cards & Thank Cards) were from Jen's ... Read more Invites and they were all personalized customized. Jen, who is also the owner, was extremely helpful, kind and patient, responsive and professional. She worked on lots of detailed and complicated images which I liked to be added on the cards, and she did an amazing job, all the cards came out exactly what I pictured with very high quality and reasonable price. Everything was beyond my expectation! I would certainly recommend Jen's Invites to anyone! Thank you, Jen, you did an excellent work, you are the BEST! -Jin

M
Mary

Getting married on 11/01/2019

Wedding Invites

Jen was very insightful in helping me select the perfect invites. They came out beautiful! Read more Jen was very insightful in helping me select the perfect invites. They came out beautiful!

L
Lupitaoctober5@gmail.com

Getting married on 10/12/2019

Wonderful expereince!

We are extremely happy with the overall consulting, selection and quality in service and product that we received from Jenn's invitations. Our wedding guests keep sending accolades about our save the ... Read more dates and invitations. We loved working on this project with Jenn. She was amazing to work with.