Jensen Wedding Films

Antelope, CA · View map · Visit website

About Jensen Wedding Films

Jensen Wedding Films is a Sacramento, California-based wedding videography company that specializes in an elegant, yet simple documentary style. Since 1991, Jensen Wedding Films has been capturing the love story of wedding days, placing themselves as one of the premier professional wedding cinematographers in California. While they are based in Sacramento, they also provide their cinematography services in the San Francisco Bay Area, Napa, Lake Tahoe, and beyond.

Jensen Wedding Films is nothing less than unique in the films they produce and the services they offer. Couples have a large variety of options when it comes to choosing how they want their day documented, from the classic documentary style to a vintage Super 8mm film to cutting edge 360 VR Panoramic Movies. In addition, Jensen Wedding Films can provide:

• Same-day edits
  • High-definition video
  • Liability insurance
  • Save the date

Other Services
In addition, Jensen Wedding Films provides a variety of final video formats that include:

• Blu-ray

E
Featured
Erin

Married on 12/22/2013

My husband and I were referred to Mike Jensen by our photographer. After conducting some research and viewing some of his videos we knew that we had to hire him! He was very professional and friendly ... Read more every meeting/phone call. On the day of our wedding he and an associate of his showed up and they brought 5+ cameras with them so they could capture the entire event from all angles! He had all sorts of wonderful ideas for the videos and we made mini "movie scenes" it was really fun! Mike has an eye for detail and everything that he did was amazing! While we have not received the final full video of the day as there is a lot of editing and such; we did order Thank You DVD's to send to all of our guests. The Thank You DVD's were AMAZING!!! There is nothing else that I can say. My husband and I have watched the (music) video of our wedding day highlights countless times! If you want a videographer that will exceed your every expectation...hire Jensen Films!!!! He is worth every single penny that he asks for (I think he's worth more). I am so glad that we were referred to him and I will refer everyone I know to him too!

M
Maryanna Rullhausen

Married on 08/04/2018

Professional and Experienced

If you are on the fence about hiring a videographer - I urge you to consider going with Jensen Films. Your wedding goes by in a flash and we are so excited to have the video to relive the day. Mike ... Read more and his team are so talented and their experience really shines through. Mike really blended in and I sometimes forgot he was even there filming. Mike captured ALL of the big moments of our wedding in such a special way. He used drones, panorama and other technology that really created special footage. They are both professional and enthusiastic and we are so grateful we used them!

C
Cynthia

Married on 10/02/2016

As our daughter planned her wedding, she felt that she just didn't have enough money for a videographer. Since my opinion was that the video would capture the day even better than the photos, my ... Read more husband and I decided to give the gift of a video as a wedding present. I spent endless hours researching videographers and their product. I kept coming back to Jensen Films. Let me save anyone out there hours of research. Just hire Mike Jensen!!!! He was so polite and helpful before the wedding, answering even the silliest of questions and guiding us to the right package for us. On the day of the wedding he and his helper were there with a ton of cameras yet they were never in the way of the ceremony or guests. We wondered what the finished product would look like. Well, we just received the short video and love, love, love it!!!! Mike captured the essence of the day way more than our photographer did! Each time I watch the video, I am transported back to that magical day with all of the love, joy, and happiness. He even captured scenes that I didn't see. Mike's creativity added so much to the video. This was truly the very best investment in the whole wedding!!! If money is an issue, cut back on anything else to hire Jensen Films! If money is not an object, hire Jensen Films and save yourself money from those higher priced videographers. Insist that Jensen Films film your wedding even if you have another videographer that comes with your venue. Best decision (after choosing the groom!) ever!!!!! Thank you, Mike! We will be using you for each of our other children's weddings!