Jeramie Lu Photography

Reno, NV · View map

About Jeramie Lu Photography

Welcome to me. Photographer, father, husband, creator, dreamer and educator. I feel everything happens for a reason and everything you do leads you to where you should be. This is what I do and this is my life. This is my love. This is my passion.

Born and raised in Sparks, Nevada with only a dozen pictures from my childhood. Somewhere along the way from birth to having a family of my own, all of my childhood memories were just that... memories. Photographs and videos now in the possesion of strangers through a string of misfortunate actions I most likely will never see again.

As my wife and I anticipated the arrival of our baby girl I was determined to capture every beautiful moment of her life for her to relive with her family one day. Little did I know that was the start of my photography career.

My first career as a massage therapist let me feel for the compassion of people. Not only was I healing them but I was listening to them as they told me their deepest emotions... But after the session... they were just like strangers again. I found that with photography I could get to know people and at the same time capture those emotions through images. The images would produce emotions and memoires that would otherwise be forgotten. Being able to translate feeling into image is and will always be my lifelong goal. The right question will spark the light through any person.

I am ego-less. I listen. I create. I learn. The more people I can meet and capture, the more fulfilled I will be. I am not only your photographer, but a friend. Enjoy.

Jeramie Lu Photography was voted Best Photographer of 2012, 2013, 2014 - Reno News and Review

Jeramie Lu Photography was voted Best Visual Artist 2013, 2014 - Reno News and Review

Jeramie Lu Photography was voted Best Photographer 2013 - Tahoe Daily Tribune

131 Jeramie Lu Photography Reviews

R
Rylee

Getting married on 01/01/2020

Such a professional and FUN guy to work with. He makes it a blast! Can’t say enough about his beautiful work! Can’t wait to work with him again and again Read more Such a professional and FUN guy to work with. He makes it a blast! Can’t say enough about his beautiful work! Can’t wait to work with him again and again

Samantha
Samantha

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Friendly and Exciting

Our engagement shoot went so smoothly. Jeramie was so easy to work with. He made it exciting to be celebrating us. Read more Our engagement shoot went so smoothly. Jeramie was so easy to work with. He made it exciting to be celebrating us.

Tommy
Tommy Myers

Married on 07/16/2019

Look no further!

If you are looking for a professional who will shower you with confidence as hes performing, look no further! Hes an amazing family man and an extreme expert at what he does. You will be in great ... Read more hands choosing Jeramie Lu!