Jeremiah Brown Photography

Duluth, MN · View map

About Jeremiah Brown Photography

Photographer based in Duluth, MN. I specialize in wedding and portrait photography.

1 Reviews for Jeremiah Brown Photography

1 Jeremiah Brown Photography Reviews

M
Michelle

Married on 09/22/2017

2.2

I can't believe I'm having to write this. Jeremiah was wonderful at the beginning. He was prompt and professional and hit it off with everyone at the wedding. In fact we never had a problem with him ... Read more until after the wedding was over. He told us our pictures would be ready in a month which I thought was quick and when they weren't quite ready that soon I was not bothered by it. We got a link to our pictures two months after the wedding which to me was still quite the quick turnaround. And then.... nothing. Our contract was for a link to our wedding gallery, a flash drive containing all of our photos (edited and unedited from both our engagement and wedding) as well as three professional prints. The only thing we got was a link to our pictures. Our wedding was in September 2018 and I have tried multiple times through e mails and phone calls to get ahold of him so that we could get our pictures and prints but he will not answer our requests to discuss the pieces that are left. I'm sad that we will likely never get these items or the money that we paid for them and sad that someone we really liked and trusted has let us down. I never wanted to have to post a bad review but I don't want anyone else to run into this problem.

Jeremiah Brown Photography FAQ