Jeremy Chou Photography

Rancho Cucamonga, CA · View map

About Jeremy Chou Photography

hello! And thanks for visiting our little corner on WeddingWire, one of the premier wedding vendor websites. My approach to wedding photography is as if I were producing a documentary throughout the day. I capture real emotions and tell the story of your wedding, one image at a time. The images are clean, fresh, modern, and uniquely yours.

I'd love to meet with you and your fiance to discuss your expectations on the big day!

Please visit our website at www.jeremychou.com or my Instagram, www.instagram.com/jeremychouphotography

Of course you can also reach me at 909.278.8316. I look forward to meeting you!

42 Reviews for Jeremy Chou Photography

42 Jeremy Chou Photography Reviews

Lauren
Lauren

Married on 11/05/2017

As a photographer, I knew from the beginning I wanted Jeremy to capture our wedding. He is an amazing artist and we were so lucky to have him there to photograph our special day! He was so easy to ... Read more work with and it felt like we spent the day with an old friend. We have seen some previews already and are blown away by his crazy talent, and are so excited to relive our wedding through the photos. Seriously, just hire Jeremy because he is amazing! THANK YOU, Jeremy, for making our wedding so memorable!

User6284012

2+ years ago

Jeremy and his team are a dream to work with. We were introduced by our wedding coordinator and though he's a bit pricier than the other options, he's worth every penny. He's personable, artistic, ... Read more organized and the attention to detail is impressive. My husband and I hate taking photos but he made us feel very comfortable throughout the entire process and our photos came out looking amazing.

User5287544

2+ years ago

Jeremy was wonderful to work with! We really cannot say enough wonderful things about him. He was incredibly professional and made us feel very confident in our decision to hire him. His photos were ... Read more stunning and he did a beautiful job capturing our big day. Jeremy's easy going personality and sense of humor helped us feel really comfortable throughout our wedding. We were very happy and would highly recommend hiring Jeremy for your wedding!