Jericho Terrace

Mineola, NY · View map · Visit website

About Jericho Terrace

Jericho Terrace is a banquet hall wedding venue located in Mineola, New York. This banquet hall is situated inside the Jericho Manor and offers a traditional environment for you to celebrate your wedding ceremony, reception, rehearsal dinner, engagement party, bridal shower, or other special life event. Jericho Terrace is a family owned and operated establishment where customer service is a top priority at each and every event.

Facilities and Capacity
Jericho Terrace offers many unique spaces for you to utilize on the big day. For outdoor celebrations, the grounds at Jericho Terrace offer beautiful gardens with plenty of space to exchange vows or gather for a cocktail party. The outdoor gardens feature seasonal blooms and a romantic atmosphere for you and your guests to enjoy. Inside, there are many different spaces of varying sizes that are available. Throughout your big day you will have access to the get ready rooms so that the wedding parties can prepare before and freshen up in between special events. There are two different cocktail rooms available for you to utilize. The Garden Room features a glass enclosed atrium ceiling and can host up to 300 guests. The Terrace Room is an enclosed patio area with terracotta floors. This wedding venue offers 5 unique ballrooms for you to choose from for your reception. These ballrooms include the Penthouse, the Dome Room, the Skylight Room, the Skylight Terrace, and the Oak Room. Each space offers a different theme and feel to it and the largest space can host up to 450 guests.

History
Jericho Terrace originated as a small struggling catering facility that was owned and operated by Nick Leone, an Italian immigrant. With hard work and determination, Nick kept the business afloat by working tirelessly in and around the structure. In 1984 the largest renovation was completed which marked the beginning of Jericho Terrace.

Jericho Terrace offers their professional experience hosting a wide range of events over the last few decades. This team will be happy to do everything they can to make your special day a complete success.

267 Reviews for Jericho Terrace

267 Jericho Terrace Reviews

M
Featured
Maria

Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing Amazing Amazing!

Words cannot express what an amazing job Jericho Terrace did on our wedding day. From the beginning of this process, I wanted this whole winter wonderland theme done and they surpassed my expectations ... Read more expectations with my setup. I created all my centerpieces and decor and they were able to recreate everything for me quite easily and made it even better with some added touches. Beyond my wildest dreams, they made it come true. Everyone says it about their venue, but this venue was spectacular and I will continue to book events there for the future. As my husband now says, we're "Jericho Terrace groupies"! Next the staff....Robert our manager was like a big brother. He put me at ease with my endless email chains and was always super helpful with all my last minute details. He knew exactly what we wanted and made it happen. From the food choices to cake to decor, Robert was able to make our visions real. He has become a real friend to us and we plan on always keeping in touch with him. He made everything easy for me and knew where my heart was. I am beyond grateful for his help with the process. Chet our matre' D. Request him Request him! He was absolutely amazing! He perfected our timeline, got every single detail and we absolutely love him. He not only dealt with all my decor but got every detail right and then some. He made our dream a reality with our winter wonderland themed wedding. From start to finish, this man made our dreams come true and I am eternally grateful for it. My bridal attendants, Vanessa and Ashley. Talk about the best of the best! Meeting them both the day of our wedding, they put me at ease, made me laugh and I could hug them a million times over for their spectacular help. They were always there running up and down stairs making sure every detail was in place. I even forgot to put on my garter (bridal brain) and they made one for me out of ribbon from my ribbon wands. These girls, Chet and Robert made my day a fairy tale. I'm still on cloud nine, still getting a million calls on how perfect it was, and without this team, it wouldn't have been possible. I have and will continue to constantly thank them for making my dreams come true and to us, they will forever be family because they helped make us one.

J
De'Jah Thomas

Getting married on 07/07/2021

So far.. Amazing!

Jericho Terrance is unbelievably perfect in so many ways. Me and my fiancé only went to view the place and just seeing the ceremony space we were ready to book. This place is like every brides ... Read more fairytale place. They are very professional and very very helpful and personable. I can't wait to start planning!

Kristin
Kristin Vazquez

Getting married on 10/24/2020

amazing experience!

I had called on my way home from work on a Tueday to come see the venue, i went that night with my mom and sister. We all loved it. We went back that saturday with my fiance. And he tool, loved it! ... Read more they walked us through the kitchen and fed us! everything was so perfect that we booked our wedding for October 24th 2020