Jesart Photography

Toa Baja, PR · View map · Visit website

About Jesart Photography

Jesart Photography is a wedding photography business based out of Toa Baja, Puerto Rico. Their aim is to produce photos that do justice to their clients’ special day. Harnessing a focused gaze, they enjoy capturing romance, authenticity, and the unexpected.

Jesart Photography is most comfortable with a photojournalistic style. This approach allows them to produce real representations of all the main moments and nuanced details. Whether producing photos of the preparations, the big day, or posed portrait shots at the venue, they infuse artistry and creativity to their work.

The high-resolution images that Jesart Photography creates can be transformed into digital files, flush mounts, matted prints, standard prints, proofs, and thank-you cards. Other services available from this photographer include the following:

• Custom graphics

G
Featured
Grace

Married on 12/13/2014

WHY I CHOSE JESART I found Jesart while researching for photographer online. One of the main qualities that we where looking for were pictures that it would bring us back to that moments of so much ... Read more much emotion. By seeing the quality, unique, not posed pictures and his personality immediately set him apart from other vendors I examined. I knew there was real talent behind the lens, when we finally did our love story it all made sense. He one of the kind photographer. He learned from the best his Dad and I love that he had that passion since he was young. He is a master in his field, and undoubtedly one of the very best in Puerto Rico. ADVICE TO COUPLES I strongly advise couples to consider shooting a LOVESTORY, UNDERWATER and FITTING OF YOUR DRESS PHOTOSHOOT. Most important be yourself!!! Feel comfortable to communicated to Jesill your idea and bring that to life in your photos. Trust me my husband wasn’t to into about this entire photo shoots, but once he meet Jesill it wouldn’t stop. This was one of the funnest parts of the wedding process for my husband and I. We couldn’t stop seeing all the amazing original pictures that we had and we couldn’t wait for our wedding day pictures. Is one in your life that you get marry; take all this picture to have it as lifetime memories. JESART OUR OPINION This is a man who is very passionate about his work and will work fervently to surpass your expectations. Jesart did something vendors RARELY do...he went above and beyond the limits of our contract to surpass our high expectations. He did this because this is not only his business but also his art. Thank you Jesart ! We love you!!

Lydia
Lydia

Getting married on 05/30/2020

Jesill was BEYOND amazing

After having a hectic day landing in Puerto Rico, Jesi drove an hour and a half to my hotel to capture our lovely engagement shoot on the beach. He did everything in his power to make sure the shoot ... Read more shoot was done that day despite our timing and crazy PR traffic. Jesi thank you so much for your professionalism and creativity! You made my fiancé and I extremely comfortable and we cannot wait to see you again next May for our wedding! Ladies if you’re getting married in Puerto Rico, Jesart Photography is the way to go! He does not disappoint !

N
Nichole Morales

Married on 06/15/2019

The best!

He is the MOST special & talented photographer ever! We love his creativity & personality! Every shot is breathtaking! WE LOVE YOU JESILL! - Nichole & Carlos Read more He is the MOST special & talented photographer ever !! We love his creativity & personality !!!! Every shot is breathtaking !!!! WE LOVE YOU JESILL!!!!! - Nichole & Carlos