Jess Jones Vineyard

Dixon, CA · View map

About Jess Jones Vineyard

Jess Jones Vineyard is located just 2.5 miles south of Dixon off Hwy 113. That's about 4 miles SE of I-80 between Davis and Vacaville. Our venue is adjacent to our vineyard and offers a beautiful country setting for weddings and receptions at a very affordable price. The ceremony site includes a landscaped area with grass next to a bubbling brook with three small waterfalls. Next to it is a 40' x 60' white tent with a concrete floor for receptions up to 200 guests. Directly to the west is a large asphalted area that connects the tent and landscaped area to the tasting room (often used for the buffet), bridal dressing area and the restrooms. We also provide consulting services to help you plan that perfect day. Call Mel at 530-304-3702 for an appointment to tour and ask any questions you may have. If you're looking for a peaceful outdoor setting for your wedding, you should come check us out!

1 Reviews for Jess Jones Vineyard

1 Jess Jones Vineyard Reviews

M
Melissa

Married on 05/19/2018

Mel and Jess made us feel so comfortable and confident that our wedding would be absolutely perfect. They were both so wonderful and helpful. We had our wedding reception here and despite the high ... Read more winds we had, my wedding was absolutely perfect! You cant control weather but they did everything they could to ensure my guests were comfortable and enjoyed the evening. I would recommend this place without a doubt!

Jess Jones Vineyard FAQ