Jess Moneymaker Events

Chesterfield, VA · View map

About Jess Moneymaker Events

A professional wedding planner in Chesterfield, Virginia, Jess Moneymaker Events has been an integral part of the wedding industry since 2015. Specializing in moments that become memories, owner Jessica "Jess" Moneymaker and her team pride themselves on matching you and your significant other's personality with a talented team of vendors to help deliver your perfect day. Believing that nothing is more important than translating your vision, Jess Moneymaker Events is excited to assist on your perfect day!

Experience
Upon discovering an interest in creating memorable experiences, Jess obtained over 10 years of experience in business management. Initially spending a few years planning private corporate events, her passion for the energy and emotion associated with helping couples led her to wedding planning. After building her brand in 2013, Jess opened Jess Moneymaker Events in 2015.

Jess Moneymaker Events proudly helps couples plan one of the most exciting days of their lives. To do so, Jess and her team offer a variety of services, such as:

• Consultation
  • To-do lists
  • Guest lists
  • Referrals

Areas Covered
Jess Moneymaker Events happily assists couples located in Chesterfield. Services are also extended to those throughout Richmond, Charlottesville and Virginia Beach.

6 Reviews for Jess Moneymaker Events

6 Jess Moneymaker Events Reviews

J
Jacklyn Atkins

Married on 11/03/2018

Above and Beyond

Jess relieved so much stress leading up to the wedding and the day of. We could not have asked for a better coordinator - friendly, sweet, organized, creative, responsive - the list goes on and on. ... Read more Thanks to Jess our wedding was everything we imagined and more!

K
Kaitlyn

Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding Planner

Jess was the most important vendor we hired during the wedding planning process. I knew next to nothing when I got engaged so she helped prepare me every step of the way. Jess gave me excellent vendor ... Read more recommendations and took over all communication with them 60 days before the wedding. Jess ensured I didn’t miss any deadlines and helped me make plans for all the small things that are easy to forget. Jess was loved not only by us, but by all of our other vendors and family/friends. Her excellent communication skills helped keep everyone on the same page and organized. Jess is a problem solver and will always find an answer. On the day of, Jess set up our ceremony and reception space exactly as I had envisioned it. She even came down while I was getting ready to show me pictures to make sure I loved it all. Knowing she was handling it all gave me such peace of mind on our big day. Additionally, she kept everyone on schedule throughout the entire wedding day. Jess really made our big day possible and I wholeheartedly recommend her. She will go above and beyond to ensure your day is all you’ve ever wanted and more.

M
Megan

Married on 09/30/2017

Jessica was fantastic to work with! She helped with vendor coordination and was an excellent resource of information for all things wedding! Read more Jessica was fantastic to work with! She helped with vendor coordination and was an excellent resource of information for all things wedding!!