Jesse Giles Photography

Orlando, FL · View map · Visit website

About Jesse Giles Photography

Jesse Giles Photography is a photography company in Orlando, Florida. From weddings to family portraits, this company is ready to capture all of your life’s special moments. This passionate photography team strives to take beautiful, creative and unique photographs of your wedding day.

Jesse Giles Photography offers reasonable and affordably priced photography services to clients throughout the state of Florida. They can also help create a custom package to ensure you get the exact services that you need and want. Using contemporary, photojournalistic, natural and traditional styles in their work, they create unique and authentic photos that represent you and your love story. Whether you need engagement photos, a boudoir shoot, a trash the dress session or just some wedding portraits, this company can provide. The full list of services includes:

• Additional hours

Nastasia
Featured
Nastasia

Married on 03/20/2016

First of all, look no further for your event photographer cause Jesse Giles Photography is who you will be sure to fall in love with and book! From the first moment I reached out to Jessica via ... Read more email she was nothing short of outstanding, so comforting that I didn't even need to formally meet her before my wedding. She's quick to respond in her communications; she's reassuring and funny; not to mention she will keep it real on the day of to make sure you look your very best in each and every picture. My now husband had nothing but good things to say about Jessica and her helping second shooter, Jenna, after meeting both for the first time on our wedding day! Jessica even made sure to inquire when we were leaving on our honeymoon (which was 3 days after the wedding) and surprised us the day before we left with over 100 preview photos of our special day! HOW IMPRESSIVE! Joe and I were beyond elated and blown away by her impeccable quality of work! I would recommend Jesse Giles Photography to anyone and everyone!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!! #HappyBride

E
Esther P

Married on 08/11/2019

Wonderful Photographer, Very Professional, Great Cost

Jess was so lovely and helpful throughout our wedding day I could not have asked for a better photographer. She was on top on getting photos of all the key moments: the wedding party getting ready, ... Read more the little interactions between us and our friends/family, and the B/G shots. We aren't great with taking photos but she made us feel at ease with directions. She was also fantastic at keeping to the schedule and making sure we got the good shots before the storms rolled in. I felt so bad having her run around different levels of the venue all day, but she was a great sport about it. Highly recommend Jess if you're needing a photographer in the Central Florida area!

A
Anil

Married on 06/02/2019

Beautiful photos. Excellent professionalism. Perfect wedding experience!

My experience was perfect! She was extremely professional and creative. She has a vision for the photos our wedding and was also flexible to adapt to our ideas. The pictures were absolutely beautiful! ... Read more Worth every penny and I'd recommend her to anyone. We recieved our photos within 3/4 days which was unexpected.