Jesse Webb Entertainment

Mentor, OH · View map · Visit website

About Jesse Webb Entertainment

Jesse Webb Entertainment is a DJ company that services the Cleveland, Ohio area. The team at Jesse Webb Entertainment has built the business by exceeding couples' expectations. Owner Jesse Webb differentiates himself by providing a highly detail-oriented and professional experience.

Jesse Webb Entertainment understands how significant your wedding day is, and they offer state-of-the-art technology to match the significance of the event. Additionally, there is a no hidden cost guarantee, which helps tremendously to relieve stress during planning. The music library available to couples includes top hits from today and extends to top hits as far back as the 1950s. Services offered by Jesse Webb include:

• Consultation
  • Liability insurance
  • Do-not-play list
  • MC
  • Lighting and sound

Other Services
In addition to DJ services, Jesse Webb Entertainment also offers wedding planning resources. The company is a participant in The Wedding Showcase, a group of professional wedding vendors that work together collaboratively in executing premier wedding services for couples. Jesse Webb's team also owns and operates a photo booth for use at any of your wedding events.

217 Reviews for Jesse Webb Entertainment

217 Jesse Webb Entertainment Reviews

K
Featured
Kaitlyn

Married on 07/01/2016

From the moment I met Jesse I knew that when I got engaged he would be the DJ for my wedding. Jesse and Laura checked in with me the week of the wedding to make sure everything was in place and we ... Read more were ready to go. I was married July 1, 2016 and Jesse kept the dancing and fun going until we were told it was time to leave!!! My husbands family is Serbian and Jesse did a wonderful job honoring the traditions and spoke about them flawlessly! Both mine and my husbands families are large and we all enjoy to dance so the floor was always full of smiles and laughter. Jesse played all the music we love just by feeding off of the energy on the dance floor (because I didn't give him much of a guide). We are also into country line dancing and Jesse made sure to play all of our favorites and encouraged others to get out on the dance floor and learn the dances. Throughout the whole night people were complimenting how GREAT Jesse was and most definitely the BEST DJ they have ever had. He also played the music for our ceremony and it was exactly what we wanted. Our wedding was perfect and we can't thank Jesse enough for helping us create those beautiful memories. Any bride would be lucky to have him for their wedding day!!

DeAnna
DeAnna

Getting married on 09/26/2020

Jesse and his staff were incredible! The day of the event, they made sure they pronounced everyone's names correctly and asked last minute questions. They even were accommodating when my husband was ... Read more surprised by a dance with his grandmother.

Scott
Scott Mazelis

Married on 07/06/2019

Great Experience

Absolutely amazing! Leading up to the wedding Laura was prompt, professional, and extremely organized. Always replied to any questions very quickly. The day of the wedding Matt was perfect. He was ... Read more fun, stuck to the timeline without being pushy and made sure everybody had a great time! Highly recommended!