Jessica B. Beauty

Broomall, PA · View map · Visit website

About Jessica B. Beauty

An on-location wedding makeup company in Broomall, Pennsylvania, Jessica B. Beauty specializes in glamorous bridal beauty. Owned by licensed cosmetologist Jessica Brindisi, the company has been beautifying brides on their big day since 2010. Whether you have an eye for the dramatic or prefer a more natural finish, Jessica B. Beauty is sure to make you not only look but feel fabulous on one of the most important days of your life.

Jessica offers her clients an assortment of beauty services to streamline their wedding beauty experience. Options include:

• Consultations
  • Bridal party makeup
  • False lashes
  • Spray tanning

Areas Covered

Jessica B. Beauty proudly offers wedding makeup services to individuals throughout Pennsylvania, Delaware, and New Jersey.

31 Reviews for Jessica B. Beauty

31 Jessica B. Beauty Reviews

Cait
Featured
Cait

Married on 06/08/2019

A must-have for Philadelphia area brides!

I can't recommend Jess highly enough! Her expert bridal makeup skills really blew me away. During my trial, she was so patient with me, took time to look at all of my inspiration photos and talk ... Read more through pros/cons of each look, answered all of my questions, and tested out so many different colors and looks for eyes and lips. I never felt rushed or pressured to make a decision. It was clear that her #1 goal was to make sure I loved my look. And on the day of my wedding, not only did I, but all of my bridesmaids LOVED their looks. I've been to and in a lot of weddings, and for every single person in the wedding party to love their makeup and not be in the bathroom touching things up themselves is rare. Jess is a true professional in every sense of the word and I will be telling every bride-to-be who I know to book her!

Jessica
Jessica Hobson

Getting married on 11/05/2019

Incredible Experience!

Jessica did makeup for my mom and I on our wedding day, and I couldn't have been happier. She is very personable and extremely talented. I showed her ideas of the look I was going for and she gave me ... Read more exactly what I was looking for and more! My makeup stood the test of time, lasting the entire day and beyond, without any touch-ups needed. I definitely would recommend Jessica and I plan to use her in the future for a spray tan and for makeup services!

P
Paige

Getting married on 10/19/2019

First person I booked when I got engaged

Jess does amazing work. I was a MOH at a wedding where she did our makeup and it was the best makeup I ever had done. When I got engaged, Jess was the first person I reached out to to book even though ... Read more my wedding was 1.5 yrs out. That's how awesome her skills are. Not only did she rock my trial run, but 3 of the girls in my bridal party have had their makeup previously done by her and are excited I booked her for my wedding. Jess is down to earth and easy to schedule with. She also does in home spray tans, which I will be getting done by her as well. I can't recommend enough!