Jessica B. Beauty

Broomall, PA · View map · Visit website

About Jessica B. Beauty

An on-location wedding makeup company in Broomall, Pennsylvania, Jessica B. Beauty specializes in glamorous bridal beauty. Owned by licensed cosmetologist Jessica Brindisi, the company has been beautifying brides on their big day since 2010. Whether you have an eye for the dramatic or prefer a more natural finish, Jessica B. Beauty is sure to make you not only look but feel fabulous on one of the most important days of your life.

Jessica offers her clients an assortment of beauty services to streamline their wedding beauty experience. Options include:

• Consultations
  • Bridal party makeup
  • False lashes
  • Spray tanning

Areas Covered

Jessica B. Beauty proudly offers wedding makeup services to individuals throughout Pennsylvania, Delaware, and New Jersey.

25 Reviews for Jessica B. Beauty

25 Jessica B. Beauty Reviews

L
Featured
Lauren Gallagher

Married on 09/09/2018

The Best of The Best

Jessica is absolutely amazing! The first thing I did after officially booking my venue was to book her for makeup. Jessica did my makeup two years prior as a bridesmaid, and I knew I needed her for my ... Read more big day. She glammed me up for my shower and wedding and I have never felt so beautiful. The entire wedding party looked amazing. Jessica is not only talented, she is responsive, timely, and just so sweet and easy to work with. I wish she could glam me up every day. Thank you so much, Jessica!

M
Melissa

Getting married on 06/07/2019

Jessica was a pleasure to work with for my engagement photos. I stumbled upon her Instagram page and fell in love with her work. I messaged her and almost instantly we set a time for her to come to my ... Read more my apartment for my makeup session before my engagement photos. She was a pleasure to talk to while getting my make up done, felt like I had known her a long time. She made me look fantastic for my photos, my lashes were on point and I was thrilled to find someone who could hide my dark under eye circles. She also did really well with matching my foundation color which a lot of people usually have trouble with. You won’t go wrong when you work with Jessica!

J
Jennie

Married on 12/22/2018

Amazing!!!

Jessica was absolutely everything I imagined! I would recommend her a thousand times over! All I did was show her a few pictures and she knew exactly what I wanted and was able to do it with ease.I ... Read more can’t thank her enough for her work.