Jessica Baker Beauty

Fiskeville, RI · View map · Visit website

About Jessica Baker Beauty

A wedding hair and makeup service located in Fiskeville, Rhode Island, Jessica Baker Beauty is owned and operated by artist Jessica Baker. With over six years of industry experience, Jessica has surrounded herself with a dedicated team of beauty professionals that have over 20 years of combined experience. Jessica Baker Beauty specializes in bridal beauty, working to ensure that brides and their wedding parties look and feel their best on their special day.

Jessica offers a wide range of services that include body art, hair and makeup. Brides will work with a team of licensed stylists and artists from their consultation through to hair and makeup trials and on to their wedding day. Regarding hair, stylists have experience in producing blowouts, extensions, textured styling, and formal updos. For makeup, couples can request either airbrush or contour makeup and tattoo coverage. Artists also provide natural makeup and eye makeup, including eyebrow and eyelash tinting and fake eyelash application. All hair and makeup services can be completed on-site at your preferred location.

16 Reviews for Jessica Baker Beauty

16 Jessica Baker Beauty Reviews

L
Featured
Lindsay

Married on 06/09/2018

Jessica Baker was absolutely wonderful to work with. She came highly recommended. When I first reached out to her, she got back to me right away, collected my wedding information and mailed me a ... Read more contract the following day. (I was very pleased with her responsiveness.) I really wanted to do a trial before the wedding to make sure I was comfortable with my wedding day look. My first trial was on the same day as my engagement photos. Jessica came right to my house, which was SO convenient, and she was extremely nice and so easy to talk to. I do not wear much makeup so I was a little unsure when it was first done, but after seeing my makeup in the engagement photos I was so happy with it. Since I loved how the makeup looked in the engagement photos, I asked Jessica do my makeup for my bridal shower too. I was pretty nervous on the day of my shower, and Jessica was great at distracting me from the nerves and keeping me calm and happy. I loved my makeup for the shower, and again was really pleased with how it looked in pictures (especially the eyes!) On the wedding day, Jessica brought another makeup artist with her, since we had 12 total ladies getting their makeup done. They stayed on schedule, and we were ready by the time the photographer had requested. My wedding day makeup was my absolute favorite, I loved it! All of my bridesmaids were super pleased with their makeup as well. Jessica gives the option to add lashes or not, so I left this up to my bridesmaids. I think it is also very important to note how impressed I was with Jessica’s interaction with my mom. My mom had never gotten her makeup done before and was going back and forth on whether she should for the wedding or not. Jessica listened to my mom’s request and was able to give her exactly what she had pictured, exceeding her expectations. I will continue to recommend Jessica to anyone getting married or just looking to have their makeup done, you will not be disappointed.

Danielle
Danielle O'rourke

Married on 05/04/2019

We all felt beautiful

Jessica was great to work with for my wedding. I was recommended to Jess by my hairdresser and I was thrilled when Jess offered to do my and my bridal party’s hair at my hairstylist’s salon. I was ... Read more very excited (and a little nervous) about my first professional make-up application, but all of my fears faded away when Jess fought her way through a snowstorm to do my makeup trial on the morning of my bridal shower. I loved the way that my sparkly, Smokey eye came out and the airbrush powder was perfect! Jess also did the make up for my mom and 3 bridesmaids bright and early the morning of the wedding. Everyone loved their lashes and looked beautiful in the formal photos. The make up lasted the entire day/night and everyone received so many compliments. Thank you, Jess.

K
Kristy

Married on 10/20/2018

AMAZING makeup artist!

Jess is an absolute amazing woman who made my day so much better she Did everything in her power to make it the best day ever for me and my girls! I’ll tell you she really accomplished that. I would ... Read more recommend her to absolutely anyone for any type of event!!!