Jessica Boltman Photography

Buena Park, CA · View map

About Jessica Boltman Photography

Hi! My name is Jessica Boltman and I am a girl who loves to capture love stories with a blend of traditional and photojournalistic style photography.I love real moments and honest photographs and being around people in love. I focus on capturing true, authentic, emotion and love between the bride and groom. I wish for the love, laughter, joy and passion to show through all my photographs and to capture and create your everlasting memories.

Contact me today!

714-209-5901

Info@jessicaboltmanphotography.com

24 Reviews for Jessica Boltman Photography

24 Jessica Boltman Photography Reviews

K
Kim

Married on 03/28/2015

Awesome wedding photographer! Very happy with our photos! Kim and David Hashimoto Read more Awesome wedding photographer ! Very happy with our photos ! Kim and David Hashimoto

R
Rebecca

Married on 10/24/2014

She had so many creative ideas for photos and a good eye for capturing beautiful moments. Was truly impressed with her work and professional, but friendly attitude. Made our day special and took ... Read more amazing pictures we can look back on for a lifetime!

R
Ruth

Married on 09/21/2014

Jessica is an amazing photographer. She was very responsive and helpful with all the questions we had leading up to our wedding. On our big day she was earlier then scheduled and made us feel so ... Read more comfortable since we are not good in front of the camera. We are beyond happy with our pictures! Her professionalism and attention to detail is why we chose her. Book her, you won't regret it!