Jessica Charles Photography

Greenville, South Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Jessica Charles Photography

Jessica Charles Photography is a passionate wedding photography company located in Greenville, South Carolina. Jessica, the owner of this company, loves working with fun, crafty and romantic couples. She loves to think outside of the box, and use a natural light technique to capture your big day. Jessica Charles Photography looks forward to meeting you and your fiance, and sharing in your special celebration.

Jessica is not your typical wedding photographer. She uses her creativity to photograph couples from a personal point of view, and produces images that are both contemporary and vintage-inspired. She offers multiple wedding packages to choose from, depending on your budget and preferences. Each packages includes two photographers, a complimentary engagement session with professional hair and makeup, a disc of your images and an online gallery. Additional services include:

• High-resolution images
  • Hand-coloring
  • Additional hours
  • One event per day
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Canvas

Other Services
This award-winning photographer loves to travel, and has even shot weddings in Puerto Rico and Alaska. While she’s based in Greenville, she’s been known to photograph couples in Asheville, Charleston, Atlanta, New Orleans, Orlando and Tampa. In addition to your wedding, Jessica Charles Photography is also happy to shoot the following:
Trash the dress

J
Featured
jenna

Married on 04/25/2016

Jessica was AMAZING! She is such a sweet individual and her photography skills were everything we were hoping for and more! My husband and I were thrilled with how our Engagement shoot and Wedding ... Read more photos turned out!! She was very professional and even sent us a little gift to go along with our USB drive of photos for an extra special touch. We cannot thank her enough for all of the amazing work she has done to make our special memories live on forever.

Julia
Julia

Married on 04/21/2018

Words cant even describe how amazing Jessica is. She was our photographer for our engagement shoot and our wedding. From the beginning she was so friendly and personable, and also passionate about ... Read more what she does. Our engagement photos were exactly what we wanted. Between our engagement and wedding we kept in touch a lot! Photography was one of the most important aspects of our wedding, so I had a lot of specific questions for her throughout the planning process. She was always helpful and provided a lot of input while keeping me calm about the day that everything would be perfect. She is the best combination of laid back and organized the day of our wedding. It made me feel super relaxed and calmed my nerves day of which I definitely needed! She got all the details so I didn't have to think about it! We had a lot of time for photos (on purpose), so it was a long day from getting ready to our send off. I was worried that it would be really tiring for her and her second photographer but they loved every minute, they were so passionate about capturing every moment which was so special to us. Upon seeing our wedding photos (a short two weeks later because she was so fast at getting everything back!) it was like reliving our day all over again. Jessica is an amazing artist and her photography is simply stunning, from the rich color and beautiful lighting she captures to every angle and detail. I can't say enough how in love with our photos that we are and how grateful to Jessica we are to have them to cherish every single day!

S
shirley

Married on 02/17/2018

Jessica is a dream come true. The thing that I love about her is that she is able to capture the moments that might mean nothing to outsiders looking in, but mean the absolute world to the people she ... Read more shoots. She understands women, family, and love in a way that really shows through in her work and her artistic style never overshadows the moments. Jessica was our first choice- our only choice, really. I followed her work for years and had total faith in her which really made us comfortable, I wasn't worried that anything would be missed, I wasn't uncomfortable taking the posed photos, it was just perfect to have someone so warm with us on our special day to round up our massive family and wild bridal party. She was totally on board and up to the challenge I brought when I mentioned that I wanted to try smoke bombs. She brought a second shooter who was also so incredible and they worked until the very end of the show. My family kept saying they'd never seen anyone work so hard.. they are still talking about it. She was able to capture these moments between my husband and I that had me saying "I didn't even know she was there!" or "Look! She caught that face you make when you're proud of yourself for making me laugh so hard!" It really means the world to us and we will treasure these photos forever. We will treasure her forever, honestly, there must be some sort of bond that happens between wedding photographers and brides and grooms cause we just love this girl.