Jessica Cruz Photography

Tampa, FL · View map

About Jessica Cruz Photography

Tampa, FL based Wedding Destination Wedding, Lifestyle, Portrait photographer.

To see more of our work, please visit us at:

www.facebook.com/JessicaCruzPhotos *And don't forget to "like" us! :)

11 Reviews for Jessica Cruz Photography

11 Jessica Cruz Photography Reviews

M
Molly

Married on 05/12/2018

Jessica was the absolute BEST photographer EVER! We hired her for our wedding and she was fun, easy-going, and made being photographed feel EASY. I've never considered myself much of a model, but she ... Read more was full of ideas and helped us to look our best quickly and easily. But the real reason I picked Jessica...was because her work is TRULY incredible. Every photo is a gorgeous work of art. Choosing Jessica was the BEST wedding planning decision I made! I highly recommend her!

J
Jessica

Married on 11/19/2016

My husband and I worked with Jessica for our wedding and it was a wonderful experience! Jessica was attentive and thorough during the planning process and brought a calming presence during the day-of ... Read more festivities. Our photos (all 1200+ of them!) are absolutely stunning and we'll cherish them for a lifetime. You can't go wrong with booking her :)

User4811169

2+ years ago

Jessica is the best! I have never enjoyed having my picture taken and somehow she has made it easy and enjoyable on three separate occasions now. She will go above and beyond what you expect because ... Read more she honestly loves what she does. I have done a surprise engagement shoot, boudoir shoot, and had her shoot our wedding and all three have turned out looking better than the Pinterest board I put together!