Jessica D'Amore Makeup Artist

Newport, RI · View map · Visit website

About Jessica D'Amore Makeup Artist

Jessica D’Amore is a Newport based makeup artist with 20 years in the beauty industry. She is currently represented by Team Artist Representative in Boston. Wilhelmina Model Management, Miami and Joy Haines Management, Miami have also represented Jessica during her career. Clients include Ralph Lauren, Giorgio Armani,Vogue Magazine, Glamour Magazine, Self Magazine, Esquire Magazine, ESPN the Magazine, ABC,and Fox Searchlight. Jessica has had the honor of working with celebrities such as Emma Stone, Seth Rogan, Tilda Swinton, Will Arnett, Rory Cochrane, Jason Mraz,Simon Pegg, and Nick Frost. She was the personal makeup artist to Ruth Simmons during her presidency at Brown University. Jessica has also been an assistant to Virginia Young, 2012 Style Awards Makeup Artist of the Year and attended Val Garlands Mastered Makeup School.

Upon returning from Miami in 2003 Jessica began working with brides in Southern New England. With her love for beauty makeup and fascination with weddings it seemed a natural path to follow. Jessica’s experience in the fashion industry has been a great asset to her work with brides. Approaching each wedding as a unique event Jessica considers every detail when working with you to design your makeup. With many years experience working in high pressure situations and many personalities Jessica also brings a flexible attitude and sense of calm to your day. She has a deep understanding that this is one of the most important days of your life.

Jessica D'Amore Makeup Artist is an on location wedding and event makeup business. This means we come to you at your location. Pricing is available at www.jessicadamoremakeup.com. Below is a list of the services provided,

• Wedding and Event Makeup

N
Nathalie

Married on 08/24/2018

Stunning Hair & Makeup

Jessica and her team did my hair & make-up for my wedding. My make-up was flawless and lasted me all day! My hair was stunning as well! Highly recommended! Thank you, Jessica! Read more Jessica and her team did my hair & make-up for my wedding. My make-up was flawless and lasted me all day! My hair was stunning as well! Highly recommended!! Thank you, Jessica!!

A
Ariana

Married on 07/28/2018

Amazing makeup artist

Jessica D'Amore did my makeup for my wedding day and it is impossible that anyone could have done a better job. I have gotten my makeup done many times over the years and Jessica literally did the ... Read more best job on my eye makeup that anyone has ever done. I am so thrilled that she was the one who did my makeup on my wedding day! I very highly recommend her!

B
Brooke

Married on 11/04/2017

I absolutely loved working with Jessica for my wedding. I went through four makeup trials before I found Jessica and I am so happy I did find her! I felt like the most beautiful girl in the world on ... Read more the day of my wedding. My photos look absolutely stunning because of her work. She did makeup for me (the Bride), my sister (MOH), my Bridesmaid and my Mom. All three of us wanted different looks and Jessica was able to execute and give each of us exactly what we wanted. She is a true professional. My makeup did not move the entire night. My guests were commenting at the after party that I looked exactly the same as when I walked down the aisle. Awesome! Jessica also brings great energy to have in the room while you are getting ready. She is super fun and positive and makes everyone feel special and beautiful. She is very communicative and responsive. I would jump at the chance to book her for any wedding or special event! Thank you, Jessica