Jessica Fernandez

Salinas, California · View map · Visit website

About Jessica Fernandez

Jessica Fernandez is a makeup artist and wedding beauty specialist serving Monterey County, California. She helps pamper brides on their special day, making them feel confident in their skin and relaxed before their ceremony. Jessica also provides you with information on beauty trends and styles, so you can make a decision and create your own timeless style. Choose Jessica Fernandez for a once in a lifetime look that you’ll love on your wedding day, and love in your photos for years to come.

Jessica Fernandez offers custom makeup packages to suit the needs of your and your bridal party. She offers makeup for you and your bridal party (up to eight people), lash application, and trial services. Jessica specializes in full bridal glam and evening looks, however she can also provide a more natural look to highlight your features and keep your makeup light and still feminine. No matter your style or preferences, Jessica Fernandez will create the look that compliments you while staying within an ideal budget.

12 Reviews for Jessica Fernandez

12 Jessica Fernandez Reviews

E
Featured
Elysa

Married on 09/04/2016

I honestly can't say anything bad about Jessica! I was in search of a make up artist for myself and my bridal party, being that this would be one of the biggest days of my life I had really high ... Read more expectations. I found Jessica on Instagram and contacted her about her pricing and availability after I went through her pictures and consulted my bridal party on their opinions. We were all in agreement that we really liked her work and loved that she would travel to our venue. I did set up a trial with Jessica a few months before my wedding and took my best friend with me who has a good eye for make up. I decided to see if Jessica and I were compatible so instead of showing her a picture I told her what I saw for my big day and she NAILED IT!! I felt so glamorous after my trial that I filled my phone with selfies (very vein I know). After that day I went ahead and booked Jessica for my wedding which happened to fall on her anniversary weekend so I was super excited she even considered our bridal party. The day before my wedding she checked in with me to make sure the previous times we discussed would still work. The morning of the wedding Jessica was there bright and early and with the best attitude EVER!! You will feel like Jessica is one of your long time friends and makes you feel super comfortable. She saved me for last to make sure everything looked fresh for all the photos. My now husband thought that was the best my make up ever looked which I couldn't argue with. Everyone loved their make up and loved Jessica. You will not regret booking her for any big day or just any day you want to look fabulous. Thank you again Jessica!!

A
Andreana & Anthony

Married on 05/26/2018

Jessica works magic she makes me feel so gorgeous when my makeup is done. Great with communicating she listens very well. I highly recommend booking an appointment. Read more Jessica works magic she makes me feel so gorgeous when my makeup is done. Great with communicating she listens very well. I highly recommend booking an appointment.

S
Sandrita

Married on 11/18/2017

Jessica Fernandez is the most sweetest , most talented MUA I have ever known. Besides her flexibility and reasonable prices, she makes sure her clients are satisfied with her work. Im so extremely ... Read more happy and thankful for her to be able to be my MUA on my wedding day. She made sure I was comfortable with the products she was using. I felt and looked beautiful ! Thanks to her , the flaws (my jawline ) I used to hate , she made me realize how beautiful these characteristics I have , make me even more beautiful. Overall shes just amazing. Totally recommend her.