Jessica Lauren Photography

Orlando, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Jessica Lauren Photography

Jessica Lauren Photography, in Orlando, Florida, captures your fairytale wedding in unforgettable photos. She has been shooting weddings since graduating from college with a degree in photography. Jessica focuses on the connection between a couple and ensuring the images exude their love for each other.

Jessica Lauren Photography works in contemporary, natural, traditional, photojournalism, and film styles. Based in Orlando, Jessica will travel all over Florida and beyond for not only the wedding but an engagement shoot, boudoir shoot, wedding portraits, or a trash-the-dress session. The day of the wedding, a second shooter is available, as is working additional hours and at multiple locations, as needed. The high-resolution photos can be delivered to couples as digital files, prints, albums or on canvas to display in a couple's home.

9 Reviews for Jessica Lauren Photography

9 Jessica Lauren Photography Reviews

Nicole
Nicole

Married on 04/26/2019

Absolutely the best decision!

I can’t say enough about how fantastic our experience with Jessica was. When my husband and I first began planning our wedding, Jessica’s portfolio stood out because not only were the photos ... Read more beautiful, but we also felt that she really captured the couple’s personalities. Upon meeting her, we knew pretty quickly that she was the right choice for us, she instantly felt like a friend. Though my husband typically isn’t very comfortable having his photo taken, Jessica put him at ease and kept us both laughing, resulting in some truly beautiful photographs for both our engagement session and on our wedding day. We had such fun working with her and were in complete awe of her talent when she shared her “sneak peek” photos with us. We can’t wait to see the rest of the pictures! I’d recommend Jessica to anyone I know looking for a photographer- I know they would be in excellent hands with her.

R
Robyn

Married on 10/27/2018

We are planning a wedding from out of town and Jessica always responds quickly, came to our venue for a walk-through, and even took the time to do a fun engagement shoot at Disney Springs. I don't ... Read more generally enjoy having my photo taken, but Jessica made it fun and her work is beautiful. Throughout this entire planning process, hiring Jessica as our photographer was by far the best decision we made! She's wonderful!!

C
Chloe

Married on 09/22/2018

Jessica is a sparkling photographer!

Jessica is not only a very friendly person, but she is incredibly talented! Her sessions are always so fun and playful, and it really shows in your photos! Her photo taking and editing skills are ... Read more exceptional, she is truly a talented photographer. She made my husband and I feel so relaxed and comfortable throughout our entire engagement and wedding shoot.