Jessica Magee Studios

Madison, AL · View map

About Jessica Magee Studios

I'm a Southern wedding and boudoir photographer based in the Huntsville-Madison area.

I have been so blessed wtih an incredible job that I LOVE that keeps me busy full-time. With me, you get more than just a photographer, for weddings that don't already have the talents of a coordinator, I am excellent at keeping everything and everybody on time. I run through schedules in my head for weeks leading up to the big day so that I can ensure everything goes 100% to plan and you can start your married lives off worry-free.

I use natural light, and while I have flash equipment in case of absolute need, I always prefer not to use it. Photos are done outdoors (don't worry, I come equipped with umbrellas and rain boots) in almost all situations. I would describe my style as organic, light, and a beautiful union of vintage and modern. I capture like the way it truly is, which means minimal posing. I strive to make my clients as comfortable as possible with me and my gear so that their photos will happily earn a place in their hearts and homes!

My wedding packages begin at $2000. If you'd like more information please don't hesitate to visit my website at www.JessicaMageeStudios.com and find the contact button! I'd love to hear from you and provide you with amazing photos and a wonderful experience!

6 Reviews for Jessica Magee Studios

6 Jessica Magee Studios Reviews

E
Emily

Married on 10/17/2015

Jessica was the absolute perfect choice. From day one, she made me and my husband feel comfortable. She worked with us to get the perfect pictures for our engagement photos and wedding photos. On top ... Read more of providing us with the most amazing photos we could have asked for, she got them to us in record time! We had them waiting on our doorstep when we arrived home from our honeymoon - although I know for certain they were ready for us within days of the wedding. She was extremely professional and did everything exactly as she promised, which helped quell my nerves on the day of! You will not go wrong by booking her.

M
Miranda

Married on 03/29/2014

I highly recommend Jessica as a photographer. She makes you and yours feel comfortable which makes for a better photo! She is fun to talk to, the kind of person you would want to be friends with! She ... Read more has some really awesome creative approaches to staging and posing, but she also captures those unexpected moments. She was an absolute delight and joy to work with! She consistently stepped up and took care of things that a photographer normally doesn't do! She was there to help in every since of the word! I highly recommend her services for your wedding!

A
Andrea

Married on 10/26/2013

Jessica was amazing on our wedding day. Very easy to work with, flexible, and super sweet. Extremely happy with the images she shot. Read more Jessica was amazing on our wedding day. Very easy to work with, flexible, and super sweet. Extremely happy with the images she shot.