Jessica Maher Photography

Summerland, CA, CA · View map · Visit website

About Jessica Maher Photography

Jessica Maher Photography is a wedding photography service based in Santa Barbara, California. The woman behind the lens, Jessica Maher Gallup is a Santa Barbara native, wife, mother and entrepreneur. Jessica has vision and passion for capturing real emotion, true love, authenticity and intimacy. Utilizing light, line, texture, color, architecture and nature, she provides an artistic array of stunning photos for her clients, telling the story of their wedding day, start to finish. She describes her work as "traditional with an edge", saying "your grandmother will love your photos as much as your coolest, edgiest friend will. There's gotta be something for everyone in every album I create".

For Jessica, incredible photos are equally as valuable as a five star, luxury client experience. She is conscious of the fact that its YOUR wedding and she always says "if you want it, you got it"! From the most intimate of elopements to the lavish and large upscale celebrations, Jessica brings her best every time. Not only will your wedding day be filled with love and memories, but Jessica's calm and confident nature will put even the most anxious of Brides & Grooms at ease, ensuring your day is as fun, relaxed and beautiful as possible.

Jessica Maher Photography offers wedding packages that suit her client’s desires. Her services include:

• Additional hours
  • Toning
  • Video
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
She also offers couples other wedding-related items as well as non-wedding related services. She offers:

• Albums

Larissa
Larissa

Getting married on 08/10/2019

Phenomenal Knowledge

Jessica is beyond amazing. Very knowledgeable and willing to go above and beyond what is expected. Would highly recommend her. Read more Jessica is beyond amazing. Very knowledgeable and willing to go above and beyond what is expected. Would highly recommend her.

A
Anastasia Huff

Married on 10/13/2018

Delivers on beautiful photos & a great experience

Jessica is bubbly, fun, energetic and professional. She is exactly what we were hoping to find in our photographer! She captured moments of a day that I have difficulty remembering each detail because ... Read more it flew by. I am extremely camera-shy and she helped me loosen up& get out of my own head. ( which is no easy feat ) I highly recommend her for engagements, and weddings. Hopefully one day, we can say the same about maternity & baby photos too!

Kaycie
Kaycie

Married on 10/06/2018

LOVE my photos

Jessica is amazing! Her photography is beautiful and I was very impressed by the quality of our engagement photos and wedding photos, so many great photos to choose from. She was also very responsive ... Read more when it came to answering my questions and always responded to me quickly. She was fun to work with and also made sure I got all the style of photos I wanted. I highly recommend Jessica!! It's a great feeling to love your wedding photos and feel 100 percent happy with my experience with her. Thank you for being awesome! :)