Jessica Manns Photography

Friendsville, Pennsylvania, PA · View map · Visit website

About Jessica Manns Photography

Jessica Manns Photography is a wedding photography service based in Friendsville, Pennsylvania. Jess is a fine art film photographer specializing in vibrant and romantic wedding photography. As a classically trained film photographer, Jess shoots in an old-fashioned, vintage, whimsical and romantic style for couples who are sick of traditional stiff wedding photography. She will capture intimate and memorable moments as they happen, without making them feel posed or forced. Jessica Manns Photography balances both the fun, emotional, and unposed moments of a wedding day with the artfully composed, styled, editorial details that reflect her background as a painter. She will craft, style and edit your photos in a way that is as unique and unforgettable as your wedding day, for stunning visual memories you will have for the rest of your life.

Jessica Manns Photography offers beautiful vintage style wedding photography for your special day with packages available to suit your specific needs and budget. Popular packages include a full day of shooting, high res images, and beautiful wedding album keepsakes.Other photography services offered include:

• Engagement shoots
  • Boudoir shoots

12 Reviews for Jessica Manns Photography

12 Jessica Manns Photography Reviews

M
Featured
Meghan

Married on 02/06/2016

Literally from the day we booked her, Jess was a huge help with our wedding. She recommended times we do our first look and couple pictures for the best light, she looked up our venue online and found ... Read more out about a room upstairs with tons of window light that we could shoot in, and she even took some bridal photos with and without my veil since I couldn't decide which I preferred. She was quick to respond to my questions and I knew day-of that we were in good hands. Also the best part: I LOVE our photos. They are so artistic, emotional, and beautiful. I seriously cannot stop looking at them. Before the wedding I also mentioned that my grandmother was sick and had traveled far for the wedding anyway, and Jess captured the most amazing photos of her and I know I will absolutely cherish them for the rest of my life. I am so, so glad we decided to book her to take photos of our wedding, I knew as soon as I saw her portfolio that she would be the most incredible photographer for our day and I was right!

Allison
Allison

Married on 10/13/2018

Stunning, Artistic and Personal Photos

Can you find photographers that are cheaper, sure, but you won’t want to! We went into our wedding knowing that we were going to “splurge” on our photographer and went on a hunt for the perfect fit ... Read more for us. We found that in Jess! We absolutely fell in love with her portfolio online and knew it was the perfect fit after face timing with her. Jess is very laid back in a manner that makes you comfortable, but very professional and organized! The girl knows what she’s doing and has the help of other very talented second shooters. We didn’t want posed photos and absolutely love how our photos for both our engagement session (complimentary btw!) and our wedding came out! We only have our “sneak peek” from the wedding back so far, but can honestly say both sets are her own artistic style and more of a candid feel and are perfect. Not only are we in love with our photos, but everyone else who sees them is too – we’ve had multiple people make comments that they are the best wedding photos they’ve ever seen and that some belong on a magazine cover. Aside from her obvious shooting skills, Jess is also a rockstar at assisting with other wedding stuff – she gave us advice on videographers and pointed us in the right direction, but without pushing anything. She also helped us draft up our initial day-of timeline. Another HUGE plus was that she was one of the first photographers we spoke to that did not push back on NOT doing a first look! We were so lucky to have found her and able to book her for our special day. Her photos are just beautiful!

D
Daniella

Married on 03/17/2018

IMPOSSIBLE to put into words what Jess has done for us. I feel SO SO SO lucky we found her. I knew we needed Jess by her style of photography, and then I was sold when we spoke on the phone and it ... Read more felt like we'd be BFF forever. She's so laid back, but so aware of who you are as a couple, and how she's going to capture that. Aside from her insane talent, she's funny and authentic and supportive. She wants the best day for YOU. You don't really know that about a vendor until you know them, so I am telling you, Jess will capture your wedding/engagement/whatever in the best way possible. I keep telling my husband (!!) we are so lucky we found Jess, because she should be booked for years out, she's simply the best. Friends & family are blown away by her work, and I'm so proud that she was our photographer.