Jessica Mauss Photography

Surprise, AZ · View map

About Jessica Mauss Photography

Growing up, every day was an adventure for me. My brothers and I would leave the house in the morning and find something new to do every day. The only boundaries we had was to stay close enough to hear my dad whistle for us (and boy could he whistle loud!). With my own family, every day is still an adventure with three teenagers to keep up with. But my favorite adventure of all has been my love story with my husband. I truly believe that love is the grandest adventure and I love being around people in love! I started my photography adventure learning fine art photography in school and have even had my work featured in a gallery in Los Angeles. I love to bring that fine art style into wedding day portraits so that you have not just the wonderful memories of your wedding day but your own custom fine art created just for you on your wedding day.

2 Reviews for Jessica Mauss Photography

2 Jessica Mauss Photography Reviews

T
Taylor

Married on 05/18/2017

Choose Jessica! I could not be happier with the way our engagement and wedding photos turned out. Jessica is an incredible photographer, and so much more. When we found Jessica we still had a lot to ... Read more plan in a short amount of time. My husband Blake was deployed and I was and currently am stationed in Oklahoma, so planning a wedding in Arizona was proving to be pretty difficult. When we first talked all I had was a vision of how I wanted that day to go, she came up with the idea of doing the first look at the Japanese friendship gardens, she even contacted them and had a contract sent over to us. She visited the ceremony location and met with my mom to make sure they went over the timeline and area to have the best light for the photos. Not only did she give us beautiful photos that captured our perfect day, but she also played a huge role in making it so stress free and flawless. She made us comfortable from the beginning and the photos show that.

K
Kristen

Married on 04/06/2013

Jessica did our wedding and we were so pleased with her business. She did such an amazing job capturing are special day she is a very talented photographer who really cares about making every picture ... Read more worth remembering. We got are wedding pictures back in a timely matter she gave us all the pictures and organized them for web postings and prints she made it very easy for us to print are wedding pictures for family and friends. We plan to use her in the future when are daughter arrives this year. I would recommender her to everyone you won't be sorry you picked Jessica.

Jessica Mauss Photography FAQ