Jessica Maynard Photography

Steamboat Springs, CO · View map

About Jessica Maynard Photography

Jessica Maynard-photographer, but really a storyteller. Jessica makes time stand still and in that moment the story is told.
Her hope is that people are moved by what she sees and as such artist, image, and wiewer are united.

Jessica is unique as a wedding photographer capturing the moment, capturing the interaction and the emotion. Always close, always tight , always there.

As a portrait photographer she works similarly and pushes deep inside the portrait yielding an image few others can find.

Dori Weiss, Film Producer

Jessica Maynard can be reached @

970-846-6127

5 Reviews for Jessica Maynard Photography

5 Jessica Maynard Photography Reviews

User2056856

2+ years ago

WONDERFUL! Jessica was absolutely great. She was friendly, prompt, and extremely knowledgable! Read more WONDERFUL!!! Jessica was absolutely great. She was friendly, prompt, and extremely knowledgable!

K
Kelly

Married on 07/12/2008

Jessica Maynard's work is exceptional. She was almost invisible as she captured every special moment of our wedding and reception. When we got our photos back, I was not only amazed of the number of ... Read more photos she took and but how she was able to capture the true essence of that particular moment. With exception of the photos taken of the wedding party right after the ceremony, all other photos were candid, which really depicts what happened that day. I highly recommend Jessica. She if full of unique ideas, approachable and fun!!

T
Tara

Married on 06/28/2008

Working with Jessica was a bride's dream! She did her job so well, that I did not even have to think about it after I booked her. She was relaxed on the wedding day, and kept us on time in order to ... Read more accomodate our photographic wishes. Our wedding album turned out absolutely gorgeous with over 400 GREAT pictures to pick from, which is very rare! Working with her was outstanding, and I look forward to working with her again in the future. I recommend her to everyone I know in need of a photographer!!