Jessica McKane Makeup

Aurora, IL · View map · Visit website

About Jessica McKane Makeup

Jessica McKane Makeup is a member of the LuxeSkin Makeup Artists group and is based in Aurora, Illinois. All of the artists associated with LuxeKin are licensed estheticians. Whether clients are looking for a facial with exceptional skincare products or a glamorous makeup application session, this talented team is able to satisfy their client's every expectation. After having spent over a decade in operation, Jessica McKane Makeup has developed an eye for creating a wide variety of styles. These unique approaches include both natural and glamorous looks.

Experience
Jessica began her career path working for a designer makeup brand. There, she trained for nine years with experts in the makeup industry, creating gorgeous looks for elite fashion shows.

Jessica McKane Makeup specializes in airbrush makeup, eyelash extensions, contour makeup, and tattoo coverage for weddings and other special events. Jessica also offers waxing services. She believes that her client's skin should be glowing on their wedding day. To make this happen, Jessica will gladly create a look tailored to her client's unique style for their wedding or special event.

36 Reviews for Jessica McKane Makeup

36 Jessica McKane Makeup Reviews

Sean
Featured
Sean

Married on 12/15/2018

Beyond Expectations!

Jessica McKane provided on-site airbrushed makeup service to my Maid of Honor, three groomsmaids, and my husband's sister and mother. My husband and I could not have asked for a better makeup artist. ... Read more She was responsive and informative to all of our questions, her value for money is competitive (we researched several artists in Chicago and the Western Suburbs), and we are touched by her sensitivity to my mother-in-law's needs having just gone through chemotherapy. Jessica was professional and genuine in all of her communication as well as during the morning as we all got ready. The girls all looked beautiful and the makeup was applied with finesse. Even a month later, guests are still commenting about how beautiful the girls looked. We are still waiting on some of the professional photos with the girls all in their dresses, but I've included some of the photos from us getting ready to give you an idea! I say "look no further!" when it comes to your search for a makeup artist.

Janet
Janet

Married on 05/04/2019

Wonderful job! Truly a makeup pro!

Big thanks to Jessica for coming to my parents’ home to do make-up the day of my wedding. Jessica is truly a pro and did a phenomenal job! Everyone looked gorgeous with the lashes she brought them and ... Read more and everyone’s makeup lasted! She only uses long-wearing and waterproof products. I’d recommend Jessica for anyone who wants to have long-lasting, beautiful makeup the day of their wedding. Jessica will help you create any look you want – from dramatic to natural. She is easygoing and is wonderful to work with. Thank you Jessica for helping me achieve the highest beauty possible on my special day!

B
Brooke

Married on 10/27/2018

Incredible at what she does!

Jessica is sure to make you and your bridesmaids feel beautiful and heard! She was such a great asset to my wedding! I highly recommend her if you are looking for a gorgeous look on your wedding day! ... Read more Jessica is sure to make you and your bridesmaids feel beautiful and heard! She was such a great asset to my wedding! I highly recommend her if you are looking for a gorgeous look on your wedding day!