Jessica Melissa Photography & FilmSmith Productions

Bristol, CT · View map

About Jessica Melissa Photography & FilmSmith Productions

Hello and congratulations on your upcoming wedding!!! I am a lifestyle photographer and love to capture all of life's important moments. I am here to help with remembering every detail of your special day. Weddings are beautiful and I enjoy highlighting all of their beauty. I work as a photographer and also side by side with my loving husband for videography. I have multiple packages available for your up coming wedding and any other special events of your life. Please check out my website http://jessicamelissaphoto.wixsite.com/jessicamelissaphototo check out some of my work from past weddings and other events. Thank you so much for reading my page and please feel free to message me with any questions that you may have.

4 Reviews for Jessica Melissa Photography & FilmSmith Productions

4 Jessica Melissa Photography & FilmSmith Productions Reviews

M
melissa

Married on 04/23/2016

Jessica and Craig have been fantastic. The deal for both photography and video is awesome and both are very nice people and willing to work with you on your vision and answer any of your questions. ... Read more Great deal.

S
sheena

Event date: 04/01/2015

My 2 sons have done valentines day and easter pictures with Jessica. Props and creativity surpassed my expectations. She is extremely patient with the kids and very accommodating to our busy schedule. ... Read more I will continue to use her for all our photography needs.

J
Jackie

Married on 02/28/2015

Jessica and Craig did my wedding photos and video. They went above and beyond what we expected. Everything was beautiful, and they were amazing to work with. They were willing to work with us on ... Read more everything we talked about, and were so understanding of everything that came up before the wedding that made us have to change our original timeline. I would highly recommend them to anyone for any event.