Jessica Muniz Photography

Hyannis, MA · View map · Visit website

About Jessica Muniz Photography

My name is Jessica and I am a wedding and portrait photographer located on Cape Cod, MA. Natural lighting and candid are my favorite style. I love working with couples and capturing their essence and beauty. We offer more than just photography services. We build relationships. We want to give to our clients the best results and experience as possible.

Please, feel welcome to talk to us! We are here to hear your story.

We offer wedding packages that fits to any bride's budget. We have prints and albums options for purchase as well. Please, contact us for more information.

• Additional hours

Samantha
Featured
Samantha Bachant

Married on 07/13/2019

Jess is incredible! She’s the most amazing photographer I’ve ever seen/worked with, I’ve been in at least 4 weddings in the past 2 years. AMAZING!

Choosing Jess as our photographer was the best decision we ever could have made! Her and her husband Victor are absolutely AMAZING, both as individuals and professionals. They make you so comfortable. ... Read more We haven’t even had our wedding yet, but I had to leave a review on here because she is just perfect. So far we’ve only done our engagement photos with her, but every single picture that came out was amazing (see some below, hard to choose when she gives you thousands of photos)!! She did half of our engagement shoot in Boston during the summer, and the other half during the winter at Tower Hill Botanical Gardens. How many photographers do you know that would bend over backwards for you. Ugh she is just so amazing. We can’t wait until she captures our special day! Jess actually wants to get to know her clients, she gets to know you on a personal level and makes you so comfortable to be around her. Jess is absolutely amazing at what she does. She knows what she’s doing and performs her job with passion. She makes you so comfortable, even when you have an audience watching. Her attention to detail is amazing, one of my favorite parts is that she fulfills every crazy request you could possibly have. SHE IS SO MUCH FUN. She knows how to pose you perfectly and capture moments of love and laughter. I can’t stress enough how talented and amazing her and her husband are. If you need a photographer...seriously look no further, because you won’t get anyone better than Jess. Can’t wait to have you photograph our wedding day! Thank you for all that you do ❤️

Heather
Heather Jeannene

Getting married on 03/04/2021

Amazing and Very Talented!

Jessica was a pleasure to work with! We couldn't be happier with our decision to hire her as our photographer. She spent two months leading up to our wedding to get to know us and learn about our ... Read more preferences. The whole experience exceeded our expectations and when we received our photos they blew us away. Working with Jessica was a pleasure, and she was able to capture our wedding perfectly. When we received our photos it was a pleasant surprise to see her presentation, It was very impressive to say the least. We highly recommend working with Jessica!

A
Azra Beels

Married on 06/22/2019

The Best Photographer!!!!

Jessica was just amazing to us. We had to change our location in the last minute due to the rain. She was very cooperative and supportive! We rescheduled another session just for the beach photos and ... Read more it was an amazing experience. The photos are simply beautiful and exactly what we wanted, so we were lucky to have her take our family photos two months after our wedding. Cannot wait to see those!