Jessica Pegg Photography

Boston, MA · View map · Visit website

About Jessica Pegg Photography

Jessica Pegg Photography is a wedding photography company in Boston, Massachusetts, that captures weddings throughout New England. Photographer Jessica Pegg discovered her passion for photography when studying film at Columbia College in Chicago, where she mastered the art of visual storytelling. The photographer strives to take the moments of your wedding day and transform them into timeless photographs that capture the essence of your story. She also values the needs of her clients and works to create a stress-free wedding photography experience for you and your guests. Her goal is to make you feel comfortable as she captures beautiful images unobtrusively. Jessica Pegg Photography will work with you to create a timeline for your day and is able to provide preferred vendor recommendations, if needed.

Jessica Pegg Photography offers wedding packages with a la carte services available, to ensure customization for your wedding photography experience. Services include:

• Engagement shoot

11 Jessica Pegg Photography Reviews

R
Rebecca

Married on 12/01/2018

Couldn't imagine anything else!

Jessica was amazing to work with for my wedding. From the day I met her at Starbucks, our engagement photos, and our wedding photos, she was so professional and easy to work with! She made us feel so ... Read more comfortable, got us to laugh during our photos, and they all turned out truly beautiful. She worked through the pains of getting specific group photos requested by family members, the cold weather, a delay in starting the ceremony, but worked so seamlessly and perfectly. Even the organization of our final photos is PERFECTION! I've had friends comment on how much they love the different folders! I'd highly recommend Jessica to everyone for their wedding photos. Everything was captured beautifully, and I truly hope I get to work with her again in the future.

Sharon
Sharon

Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful wedding photographs

Jessica did an amazing job! She is patient and experienced in how to make everyone feel comfortable in photos. She captured the moments of our special day with a great mix of creative and traditional ... Read more traditional shots. My husband and I love our engagement and wedding photos. We highly recommend her!

C
Christi

Married on 04/07/2018

Jessica Pegg is amazing! From the first conversation she made us feel relaxed and in good hands. The engagement photos were a great way to get to know her and how to get used to being photographed. ... Read more She is so helpful with all the planning up to the wedding and has great tools to prepare and create the timeline. The day of, everyone felt comfortable and had fun. When I got the final photos I was blown away! Her work went above any expectations I had. I definitely recommend her to anyone!