Magnolia Lake Photography

Mentor, OH · View map

About Magnolia Lake Photography

Jessica Spuzzillo Photography is a wedding photography company in Mentor, Ohio, that specializes in capturing images that reflect you and your partner in an effortless and honest way on one of the most important days in your lives together. Photographer Jessica Spuzzillo wants to show the love and connection you have with each other and your family and friends on film. Then when looking back on the images year after year, those emotions and feelings will be remembered. Jessica is able to get those real, authentic images by using a natural and photojournalistic style of shooting.

Jessica Spuzzillo Photography is committed to your wedding day and will provide a second photographer, travel to multiple locations, and stay extra hours as needed. She also offers engagement and boudoir sessions ahead of the big day. The final high-quality and high-resolution images will be edited and provided to you first as proofs and then as digital files, prints, and in custom wedding albums.

2 Reviews for Magnolia Lake Photography

2 Magnolia Lake Photography Reviews

Alisha
Alisha Fern

Married on 06/09/2019

Book them NOW!

(TLDR: Give Jessica all your money. Just book her right now! ) I'm so so so happy that I met Jessica at a local bridal show. I was nearing the date of my wedding and still hadn't picked a photographer. ... Read more I was instantly drawn to her booth by her clean, bright photography! As we started chatting I knew that she was the perfect photographer for our day. In the months leading up to the wedding we stayed in constant communication, even if we were just chatting like old friends (PS, Jessica is my new best friend). The day of our wedding Jessica and her husband Mike worked so seamlessly to get beautiful pictures! They captured everything we wanted so expertly, and made sure that we stayed perfectly on schedule. She even managed to get ALL of our wedding guests together for a group photo! (Talk about herding cats! 🤣) All day long Tyler and I were talking, joking, and laughing with Jess & Mike. They even went SO above and beyond by staying later than scheduled to capture some more pictures for us. We love them, and they were so fun to work with. I keep telling Tyler that we need to hurry up and get pregnant so they can take maternity pictures for us. ;)

N
Nina

Married on 06/08/2019

Absolute best!

Jess and Mike are sooo easy to work with and they make sure everything is covered that needs to be done that day! They were AMAZING and couldn't have asked for better! Read more Jess and Mike are sooo easy to work with and they make sure everything is covered that needs to be done that day!! They were AMAZING and couldn't have asked for better!!!

Magnolia Lake Photography FAQ