Jessica Turner Photography

Charlotte, NC · View map · Visit website

About Jessica Turner Photography

Jessica Turner Photography is a wedding photography company located in Charlotte, North Carolina, that focuses on the details and story of each image. Lead photographer Jessica has a way of capturing the emotions and mood of the wedding day through her camera lens. Her style of shooting is a mix of contemporary, film, and natural as she blends into the background and is able to document the day as it happens. While she is based in Charlotte, she travels throughout the Carolinas and beyond for destination weddings.

Jessica Turner Photography meets with couples ahead of the big day through engagement photos and wedding portraits. Then on the wedding day, she can travel to multiple locations, stay extra time, and provide a second photographer. The soft and romantic high-resolution images are edited and available to couples as digital files, prints, matted prints, canvases, and albums. Jessica can also help with thank-you cards.

3 Reviews for Jessica Turner Photography

3 Jessica Turner Photography Reviews

Jennifer
Featured
Jennifer

Married on 10/26/2007

For all my photography needs, I only call Jessica

Jessica has been working with my family from engagement to family photos, we have two kids now and the youngest is three. I could not imagine anyone else capturing my family memories as well as ... Read more Jessica. She is professional, flexible and best of all personable. She treats us like family and goes for the little extra touches that simply take your breath away. She is more than our photographer she has become part of our lives. I can't recommend Jessica more, and frankly, I have recommended her to all my family and friends and her work continues to impress me.

T
Terri Kreger

Married on 11/06/2016

Jessica Turner

Jessica has a way of capturing the soul of her client. She loves candid shots and and fu da a way to melt into the background so couples are free to be. Read more Jessica has a way of capturing the soul of her client. She loves candid shots and and fu da a way to melt into the background so couples are free to be.

S
Samantha Phillips

Married on 06/06/2014

Quality & Professionalism

Jessica is a natural talent. She has an eye for photography and will go above and beyond to make sure you have the quality images you are seeking. Jessica took my wedding photos in Key West, Fl. She ... Read more was able to catch the feeling of our moment as though she were one of us. From the still photos of my wedding dress hanging in my hotel room, with palm trees swaying in the background...to my husband and I celebrating our first moments as a married couple; she captured it all. As far as professionalism, I normally hate being in photos for the common fear of being "non-photogenic". Jessica helped me feel comfortable and beautiful in front of the camera by being direct, yet sensitive to achieving my best "look". I HIGHLY recommend!

Jessica Turner Photography FAQ