Jessica Warfield Photography

Walden, NY · View map · Visit website

About Jessica Warfield Photography

Jessica Warfield Photography is a wedding company located in Walden, New York, servicing couples in the Hudson Valley area. Founder Jessica Warfield's inspiration to start her own photography company sparked from hosting photo shoots for some of her friends. Since then, she has captured birthday parties, family events, engagements, and wedding celebrations with her camera. Jessica hopes to create tangible treasures that will overwhelm you with joy; her images will be cherished reflections of your wedding-day memories.

Jessica provides an engagement session for each couple that books their wedding shoot with her. In addition to producing lovely images, this session serves as an opportunity for couples to become comfortable in front of a camera prior to their wedding day. Jessica only photographs one wedding per day to ensure her complete focus remains on the couple getting married and their celebration. Following the wedding, couples will receive digital files containing their edited images. They can also purchase albums, canvases, and prints through the company. The following add-on services are offered by Jessica Warfield Photography:

• Additional hours of coverage

3 Jessica Warfield Photography Reviews

Maggie
Maggie

Getting married on 04/26/2020

Great person, great photos!

My fiancé and I chose Jessica Warfield as our wedding photographer and it was the best decision- short of saying yes of course :P Jess keeps us up to date on everything and is willing to meet to go ... Read more over different questions. We just received our engagement shoot photos back and I cannot be happier! She was professional but also easy to speak to and made me feel comfortable the whole time. My FH and I are so thankful to Jessica and cannot wait to see how our day of photos come out!

K
Kyla

Married on 04/06/2019

Very professional and made us feel very comfortable.

I wasn’t sure who to expect when my mother hired me a photographer but, we were very happy. She is very down to earth, stays in contact, works fast and takes great shots! Read more I wasn’t sure who to expect when my mother hired me a photographer but, we were very happy. She is very down to earth, stays in contact, works fast and takes great shots!

Azenet
Azenet Zak

Married on 08/24/2018

Amazing and Sweet Photographer

Jessica was so patient and sweet when we were booking searching for our wedding photographer. Not only do I know Jessica from school but I was lucky enough to see her in action at my sisters wedding. ... Read more I recommended her to my sister and I was so overwhelmed with how she captured her day. She is not intrusive when she takes photos you don’t even know she’s there! I knew I’d be lucky to have Jessica photograph our wedding. She definitely put my husband and I at ease on the day of our wedding and she took such romantic photos. As a bride you put a lot of faith in the vendors who are capturing your day, I will say our faith was well placed in Jessica. I will cherish all of the gorgeous pictures of my wedding thanks to Jessica!

Jessica Warfield Photography FAQ