Jessicas Beauty Chair

Meriden, CT · View map

About Jessicas Beauty Chair

My name is Jessica Santoni ,I am a licensed cosmetologist and professional makeup artist. I am located in central Connecticut but I do travel all over the tri state area . I own Jessica's Beauty Chair which caters to those who prefer the luxury of having beauty services on location. I am experienced in Bridal, TV, Film, Photo shoots and special occasion makeup. I do offer hairstyling if needed but my true passion is makeup.

Please check out my website jessicasbeautychair.com

7 Reviews for Jessicas Beauty Chair

7 Jessicas Beauty Chair Reviews

A
Amanda

Married on 08/03/2018

I hired Jessica as my makeup artist for my wedding this past August 3, 2018. To say that Jessica is talented at what she does is an understatement - she is truly the best. After going through numerous ... Read more makeup trials with less than perfect results, Jessica was the only makeup artists to give me exactly what I was looking for on my wedding day. Her makeup application is truly flawless. After my first trial, I knew I had found my makeup artist, for not only my wedding day, but for all of life’s events. Jessica worked with me through various trials to perfect my bridal look. She also did my makeup for my bridal shower, which was once again perfect. There are truly no words to describe her quality of work. On the day of my wedding, Jessica worked to glam both myself as well as my 8 bridesmaids. She was professional, on time, and on schedule. My bridesmaids each looked stunning, and their makeup lasted the entire night. I cannot thank Jessica enough for making my wedding day so special, and for making me feel so so beautiful. I will be using Jessica for every event here on out - she is truly that good! I recommend her to not only any bride, but to anyone looking for an exceptional makeup artist. Thank you Jessica!!

Skye & Michael
Skye

Married on 06/11/2016

Jessica was a pleasure to work with! From my trail to my wedding day I was overly satisfied with her professionalism. I had a morning wedding which required us to be up very early for hair and ... Read more make-up. Jessica arrived right on time (4 am) and worked nonstop until everybody was completed (5 bridesmaids, MOB, and myself). Her timing was perfect and everything went as scheduled! Everybody looking stunning! We had such a fun day/night partying that I went to bed with my makeup on and woke-up the next morning with a face of practically fresh makeup. I plan to continue working with Jessica for personal events and will be referring her to friends for weddings and events!

M
Marlene

Married on 06/21/2015

A true professional with a great deal of talent please see her for your next event you will truly not regret it. She also works with your schedule and is very accommodating. She is the ONLY person I ... Read more will see. Her work speaks for itself. You will not regret her work. You can't beat the prices either.