Jessie Leigh Photography

Ramona, CA · View map · Visit website

About Jessie Leigh Photography

Jessie Leigh Photography is a wedding photography company based in Ramona, California. Owner Jessie loves creating and capturing genuine, candid, and real moments with the couples she photographs. She describes her style as bold, colorful, and classic, and loves getting to capture images that will turn into lasting memories. Jessie is passionate about her work, and sees it as honor to be involved in your big day. Her main goal during your wedding day will be to not only document every detail, but to build a relationship with you as well.

Jessie uses a mixture of natural and traditional styles for her photography. She wants to ensure that no moment is overlooked, so she is happy to use a second shooter and only books one event per day. She can also work additional hours and travel to multiple locations as needed. Before the celebration, however, Jessie encourages you to schedule a consultation so you can discuss your personal tastes and desired aesthetic. She also invites you to have an engagement and/or boudoir session with her as well. For the more adventurous couple, destination weddings can be accommodated. Proof of liability insurance can be given for piece of mind. Her final, high-resolution images are delivered as digital files.

8 Reviews for Jessie Leigh Photography

8 Jessie Leigh Photography Reviews

J
Featured
Jena Marshall

Married on 05/11/2019

Jessie is truly talented at this line of work! Your pictures will be authentic not posed ;)

I can't say enough good things about the experience we had taking our engagement shots with Jessie. From the moment I contacted her she was very attentive and responsive. She was willing to answer all ... Read more my crazy questions and made me feel totally comfortable and helped me think through what services I would need for the big day, timelines, and other details I didn't even know to think about. She was so warm and welcoming and easy to talk to. I ran through all my concerns with her and she was willing to talk through all of them. One of my big fears was that my fiance and I are pretty shy and I knew the engagement photo shoot would feel uncomfortable for us. She did a great job engaging with us on the day of the shoot and helping us feel comfortable so that she could capture our authentic intimacy as opposed to posing us. She was great at guiding us through the process and make us laugh and have fun along the way. When I saw the final product I couldn't believe how well she was able to capture the real us. The best part is that she had a ton of amazing edited pictures to me the night of the shoot and she got the rest (hundreds more) to me within the week. She is amazing and talented... get her while you can! Thanks Jessie... I am so excited for you to be with us on our big day :)

Danielle
Danielle Sullivan

Getting married on 02/14/2020

Amazing! Absolutely love!

Jessie is by far the best photographer I have ever had the pleasure of hiring! She is so sweet, and very natural. Nothing was forced. “Stand here” “don’t move” blah blah. She was very, “be ... Read more yourselves!” And the pictures couldn’t have been more perfect! I would recommend her over and over and over again to anyone who wanted a photographer. She has done only family photos for us, but she will be my future engagement and wedding photographer as well :)

Kayla
Kayla Wise

Getting married on 01/19/2020

Fun and playful

Jessie is the most compassionate human and makes the entire session fun! She knows how to bring your shoot to life! Read more Jessie is the most compassionate human and makes the entire session fun! She knows how to bring your shoot to life!