Jewel Occasions

Howell, MI · View map

About Jewel Occasions

Congratulations! I know how excited you are to be planning your wedding! With over 18 years of professional experience, Jewel Occasions can help with all the details from start to finish. Only need help with some of the details or just the day of? We can help with this too. Be stress free and a guest at our own wedding! Give us a call today! We'll make your wedding dreams come true!

2 Reviews for Jewel Occasions

2 Jewel Occasions Reviews

M
Andrea

Married on 12/12/2009

Julie is fabulous! I am a self-proclaimed control freak and she made sure I had nothing to worry about on the day of our wedding! She helped with everything I needed assistance with and was never ... Read more pushy. She offered suggestions when asked and filled in the blanks for those things I hadn't thought about! If you need someone to make sure your day runs smoothly, give Julie a call! You won't be disappointed!

JMarie
JMarie

Married on 12/31/2011

2.8

Julie was great at first, she seemed eager to help and suggest ideas. The last month or so of planning I felt that I was bothering her every time I contacted her via phone/email, and actually started ... Read more feeling that she didn't like me personally! I found myself not reaching out for help, when I was paying her quite a bit for the day of coordination, then to my dismay found out she had TWO other ceremonies to coordinate on my wedding day. Shouldn't have been a problem, but we had some limo and shuttle issues that took my husband out of our celebration for over an HOUR which was highly disappointing. She did help with what I thought was a huge floral emergency, but only because it wasn't taken care of in the first place, we got lucky and a friend of hers who owned an event planning company allowed us to borrow centerpieces, which she stressed was a "benefit" of hiring a wedding planner....that was one of the only things that stand out as a reason for hiring one, and for that much money I could have just purchased them myself. I felt I was extremely stressed and handled most of the planning myself, other than having a person pull together the final touches, we really could have used a lot more direction and friendliness on our big day :(

Jewel Occasions FAQ