Jewel Paradise Cove Beach Resort & Spa

Runaway Bay · View map

About Jewel Paradise Cove Beach Resort & Spa

Be among the first to discover a newfound serenity and healthfulness at Jamaica’s newest oceanfront all-inclusive Jewel resort, boasting 225 re-imagined ultra-chic rooms and butler-serviced suites, palazzo-style courtyard with pool, superb dining, enhanced watersports including scuba diving, fitness center, tennis, championship golf, full-service Radiant spa and much more.

Couples can be wed in any of several stunningly beautiful venue options. On the beach we offer the pier, a wedding gazebo on the water and the shimmering sands of our Jamaica resort’s beach. In our expertly landscaped gardens couples say “I do” on the elegant stone terrace or within the picturesque garden gazebo.

Every great love story deserves the perfect setting, and there’s no place better to start a new chapter together than at Jewel Paradise Cove Beach Resort & Spa. Our all-inclusive ultra-chic resort features stunning wedding venues and amenities that will make your big day feel even more special.

Request a proposal

Email us at weddingsparadisecove@jewelresorts.com or call us 800-951-2997.

20 Reviews for Jewel Paradise Cove Beach Resort & Spa

20 Jewel Paradise Cove Beach Resort & Spa Reviews

K
Keasha

Married on 05/27/2017

I had my wedding here in May 2017, a party of 50 guests total. The ceremony was held on the dock and reception on the beach. Prior to arrival I was concerned given it was a destination wedding. ... Read more However our wedding coordinator was there every step of the way, any concern, inquiry or request. She met with us going over every detail during our consultation and the day of the wedding, she herself was onsite bringing our vision to life. Our wedding was perfect! Blessed. No complaints. Amazing vibes and support at this resort. Peaceful and intimate. Thanks to our coordinator Monique for going above and beyond our expectation! xo we will be visiting for our anniversary next year God spare our lives. :)

User5106272

2+ years ago

When my fiancé and I first arrived to Jewel Paradise Cove , our arrival greeting assured us that we made the right decision on choosing the resort for our wedding. Everyone was so inviting and kind. ... Read more Especially our bellman Roan. His big smile and great personality will never be forgotten. My onsite wedding coordinators Mr. Dyce and Miss Sanieta worked very hard to assure my wedding day was perfect and it was. Thanks guys !!! Thank you everyone !!!

C
Chris

Event date: 05/24/2015

This place is awesome in every way! The food, drinks and service are unmatched. We're booking another room for June 2015. Read more This place is awesome in every way! The food, drinks and service are unmatched. We're booking another room for June 2015.