Jewel Runaway Bay Beach & Golf Resort

James Hill, JM · View map

About Jewel Runaway Bay Beach & Golf Resort

The Jewel Runaway Bay Beach & Golf Resort is a hotel wedding venue located in James Hill, Jamaica. This all-inclusive resort opened its doors back in 2012, and since then it has been providing visitors with the ultimate tropical destination site. The resort rests on over 22 acres and overlooks the sparkling blue waters, and the North Coast truly offers an unforgettable backdrop for weddings of all sizes and styles. Additionally, with waterparks, golf courses, tours, and more, everyone in the wedding party will find an enjoyable way to explore the island.

Facilities and Capacity
There are indoor, covered outdoor, and uncovered outdoor wedding sites to choose from at the Jewel Runaway Bay Beach & Golf Resort. These sites can be used for hosting all stages of the wedding, such as the engagement party, bridal shower, ceremony, and reception. Couples can choose to host their wedding right on the beach so they can have the crashing blue waves as their backdrop, and the Water Park setting offers a unique and fun spot to exchange your vows. For a more romantic and intimate ceremony, the Wedding Chapel is perfect. Another outdoor option is the Garden Gazebo, which is quite spacious and situated right in a lush tropical garden area at the resort. Depending on which site you choose, you will be able to invite up to 500 of your friends and family to come join you.

The team at the Jewel Runaway Bay Beach & Golf Resort wants to make your wedding planning experience as stress-free and simple as possible. That is why they have created a few different package options to meet a wide range of couples' needs. All-inclusive package options include the Just for the Two of You, Intimate Elegance, Lavish & Opulent, and the Deluxe Crown Jewel, and Honeymoon packages are available as well. All of the packages can be customized, and the team will assist you throughout the entire planning process, offering assistance with everything from set up to clean up. Accomodations at the resort can also be arranged.

48 Reviews for Jewel Runaway Bay Beach & Golf Resort

48 Jewel Runaway Bay Beach & Golf Resort Reviews

K
Kristina

Married on 12/09/2017

Everything was perfect and I barely had to lift a finger. I got more then I expected with the great service. I was very happy. Read more Everything was perfect and I barely had to lift a finger. I got more then I expected with the great service. I was very happy.

T
Tonya

Married on 03/08/2017

The state side coordinator, assisted me with all of my questions and concerns in regards to my scheduled wedding in Jamaica. She even assisted me with other venues such as the SPA ensuring me that ... Read more there was no need to worry. A brochure of the SPA on the resort was sent so that I could schedule an appointment. Moreover, once we arrived in Jamaica we met our on site coordinator and she was amazing. All wedding locations on the resort's property were shown to us in the event of inclement weather. She made sure our day was going to be beautiful no matter what. We chose the chapel and it was beautifully decorated with our chosen colors, the cake & wine on the beach was beautiful. Most amazing was the surprise horse & carriage ride, that really ended our day extra special.

R
Robert

Married on 03/04/2017

Best Resort to have your wedding; the wedding coordinator (Crisan) was very nice and she ensured that my husband and I had a lovely wedding. Read more Best Resort to have your wedding; the wedding coordinator (Crisan) was very nice and she ensured that my husband and I had a lovely wedding.