Jewish Ceremonies by Rabbi/Cantor Ronald Broden

New Rochelle, New York · View map · Visit website

About Jewish Ceremonies by Rabbi/Cantor Ronald Broden

Jewish and Interfaith Weddings is a professional wedding officiant company based out of New Rochelle, New York. Rabbi and Cantor Ronald Broden is the owner of this passionate business, and he’s happy to marry couples all over the New York metro area, including New Jersey and Connecticut. Since no two couples are alike, he believes that no two weddings should be either. Jewish and Interfaith Weddings will help you construct a ceremony that reflects your beliefs as a couple, as well as the union that you share.

Experience

Ronald Broden has been an ordained cantor since 1990. He went back to school to further his education and become an ordained rabbi. He currently serves as a cantor and assistant rabbi to Congregation Shaarei Shalom in Riverdale. Ronald has performed hundreds of weddings throughout the years, and specializes in Jewish weddings, interfaith ceremonies and same-sex celebrations.

This passionate wedding officiant will share suggestions and ideas to make your wedding just right for you. His goal is for your special day to be stress-free, and go exactly as planned. For interfaith ceremonies, he’s happy to collaborate with a member of the clergy from another faith, and has recommendations if you don't have someone in mind. In addition to speaking English, Ronald is also fluent in Spanish, Italian and Hebrew. His services include:

• Civil union

L
Featured
Laura

Married on 09/01/2018

Rabbi Broden was our officiant for our wedding this September. We are an interfaith couple and we had a Jewish ceremony. From our first meeting via Skype, Rabbi Broden was very personable and helpful. ... Read more helpful. We spent a majority of this meeting talking about who we were individually and as a couple. We could tell that he was actually interested in us as people and he wanted to get to know us better. We liked his flexibility and his friendliness - we were very comfortable speaking with him. Over the next few months, Rabbi Broden was always very prompt in answering emails whenever we had a question or concern. On the wedding day, he delivered a wonderful and moving ceremony. Rabbi Broden is also an excellent cantor. We were very happy that we chose him for our wedding!

User4942391

Ronald Broden was great! He was professional, intelligent, accommodating and gave my husband and I a perfect service. He listened to what we wanted and delivered it above and beyond. I would ... Read more definitely recommend his service!!

Bonnie
Bonnie S.

Married on 07/06/2019

Great Rabbi for Our Interfaith Marriage

Rabbi Broden was the perfect officiant for our interfaith marriage! I'm Catholic and my now husband is Jewish so we wanted to honor both of our families by having a Rabbi and a Priest for the ... Read more ceremony. Rabbi Broden was very responsive to my emails, great to work with, and kindly helped me create a beautiful ceremony script. Our guests really enjoyed hearing Rabbi Broden sing during our ceremony. We're so lucky he was available to co-officiate our wedding. My husband and I highly recommend working with Rabbi Broden! Our ceremony was perfect - Thanks for everything :)