Jewish & Interfaith Weddings by Cantor Margo Lansky

Fort Lauderdale, FL · View map

About Jewish & Interfaith Weddings by Cantor Margo Lansky

Officiated with Spirituality & Love

Cantor for The All People's Synagogue

Marriages, Baby Namings, Memorial Services, Unveilings, Counseling: Individual & Group, Worship Services, Shabbat Dinners

Shalom! I am new to wedding wire and am so excited to be here and be able to connect with you at such an exciting time in your life. I hope I can share your special day with you and make it a day of miracles and blessings! I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Your ceremony is a moment in your life that you will treasure forever together. I do everything in my power to create a personalized ceremony just for you that truly embraces the essence of who you and your future spouse are together. Each ceremony is an energy of your love and purpose together. Through the beauty of the gorgeous prayers and the sweetness of your intimate vows, your wedding ceremony is an illuminating gift to your souls and will touch the hearts of all your beloved guests.

You can hear a sample of my voice by clicking this link:

15 Reviews for Jewish & Interfaith Weddings by Cantor Margo Lansky

15 Jewish & Interfaith Weddings by Cantor Margo Lansky Reviews

N
Nix

Married on 05/16/2015

Margo's unique and lovely spirituality added to the special day. She shared her love and light and inspired joyfulness Read more Margo's unique and lovely spirituality added to the special day. She shared her love and light and inspired joyfulness

User5075734

2+ years ago

Cantor Margo Lansky was amazing. She was extremely responsive to all of our needs and did a spectacular job at our ceremony, both singing and officiating. All of our guests were raving what a lovely ... Read more service it was.

N
Norman

Married on 03/14/2015

WOW! Cantor Margo Lansky was recommended to me by a friend. She surpassed our best expectations in every way possible. Her voice was like it dropped out of Heaven and the ceremony was a happy dream ... Read more dream come true. Absolutely exceptional!