JF Productions KCDJ.PRO

Leavenworth, KS · View map · Visit website

About JF Productions KCDJ.PRO

JF Productions KCDJ.PRO is a wedding DJ company based in Leavenworth, Kansas. This company is dedicated to providing the best services for entertainment on your wedding day. They offer an unlimited spin time, professional lighting, custom media shows and many genres of music to choose from. JF Productions KCDJ.PRO will make sure everything goes according to plan for entertainment on your special day.

JF Productions KCDJ.PRO offers the following services:

• Do-not-play list
  • Liability insurance
  • MC

Other Services
This vendor offers the additional equipment for your wedding day:

• Flat screen
  • Microphones
  • Projector
  • Sound/PA system
  • Uplighting

Location
JF Productions KCDJ.PRO is based in Leavenworth, Kansas, and services the Kansas City area.

212 Reviews for JF Productions KCDJ.PRO

212 JF Productions KCDJ.PRO Reviews

S
Featured
Suzanna

Married on 12/10/2016

Jeremiah did an amazing job for our wedding! It was a very easy process to go through and we had no worries. We booked him almost a year in advance and actually didn't even meet him until a month or ... Read more or so before the wedding. We ended up talking for well over an hour and we knew then we made the correct choice. The day of the wedding was hectic and but he didn't let it phase him and even helped our live ceremony musicians who were having some issues a few minutes before the ceremony. He did everything he said he was going to and then some. The music he picked based on our direction was spot on and he made the evening about us and our guests. We are big Red Dirt music fans which can be hard to DJ around, but he succeeded. He was very professional and did a fantastic job. We definitely recommend the laser show too. We were very hesitant at first, but we are happy we went with it! We would recommend Jeremiah for any events and especially weddings.

E
Emily Hunt

Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing!

We hired JF productions for our wedding and I can’t say enough good things! I’m still receiving compliments on how great he was. It hailed 30 minuets before our outside ceremony and he came in to ... Read more check on the bridal party. Once the hail passed he had his equipment up and ready by the ceremony start time. He kept the party going all night, played every song we requested, very engaged, and kept things on schedule. I’d highly recommend him!

M
Melissa

Married on 06/09/2018

I had Jeremiah with JF Productions for my wedding this past Saturday and let me tell you... Best decision ever! Jeremiah is such a fun person to work with. He assured me numerous times through email ... Read more communication and the day of the wedding that my wedding was going to be perfect and it was! He was there for me and made sure I knew that and felt that. He treats his clients as if they've been friends for many years. He brings so much energy to the event and gets out with everyone to do the line dances. I have attended a couple of events he has done and was so happy he was able to be a part of my wedding and reception. Thank you so much Jeremiah!! We will definitely use you again and will tell everyone we know to use you!