JGO Films

Jasper, Alabama · View map · Visit website

About JGO Films

JGO Films is a professional filmmaker located in Jasper, Alabama. Owned by Josh Odom, JGO Films is dedicated to capturing all the special moments, from the planned family moments you add to your shotlist to all the unexpected happenings that will undoubtedly add to your big day. JGO Films will capture all those tears and laughs that make your wedding as unique and special as your love.

JGO Films offers three special packages: the Silver, Gold, and Diamond. No matter what package you decide to choose, you’ll be provided pre-ceremony, ceremony, and reception coverage. You’ll also get a highlight video and two DVDs. Of course you can opt out for a custom package where more requests can be met. They are skilled in a multitude of videography styles such as cinematic, documentary, and storytelling. Other services include:

• Two shooters

H
Featured
Heather

Married on 10/14/2017

Josh is amazing. He made our day so special by capturing the little moment and especially the most important! Was blown away at how perfect our video was Read more Josh is amazing. He made our day so special by capturing the little moment and especially the most important! Was blown away at how perfect our video was

wanda
wanda

Married on 06/08/2019

Great experience!

I would highly recommend JGO Films for your videographer. Josh was quick to respond and easy to work with. Our video turned out beautiful. Read more I would highly recommend JGO Films for your videographer. Josh was quick to respond and easy to work with. Our video turned out beautiful.

K
Kaylan

Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing at his job!

Josh was absolutely incredible to work with. I don’t think I could have picked a better person to work with. He just made the day flow so well and he captured some absolutely incredible moments that I ... Read more will cherish forever. Our highlight video turned out fabulous and I haven’t been able to stop watching it. I think one of the greatest qualities about Josh is that he genuinely cares about his clients. He’s so talented at what he does and it shows by all the wedding videos he has done. He’s a great vendor to share your wedding day with and I would highly recommend him to anyone!