Hired? Booked

JGO Films

Jasper, AL · View map

About JGO Films

My name is Josh Odom and I am a filmmaker for JGO films. I've always had a passion for creating and telling a story through film. When I get the chance to tell someone else's story, its gives me great pleasure to bring that to life.

I am married to my beautiful wife Crystal and we have 2 incredible boys, Jack and Harrison. We are from Jasper, Alabama.

As a family of four who is constantly on the go, always looking for time to spend together, I realize just how important capturing those moments are. We want to always remember those special and amazing times we share, and what better way to do that then through film.

When our oldest son was born with a congenital heart disease, we quickly realized how precious life is and how we want to soak up every second we can. We want to remember every moment the best we can.

As a filmmaker, it's my job to capture your special moments how you want to remember them. It's an incredible feeling to share those moments with other people and get the satisfaction of knowing they will cherish it forever.

13 Reviews for JGO Films

13 JGO Films Reviews

E
Erika

Married on 08/11/2018

We are absolutely blown away by JGO films. He delivered the highlight video to us earlier than expected and it was far better than we could have imagined. The video was timeless and perfectly ... Read more incorporated all of the silly moments without distracting from the wedding. Not only were we impressed with the video, but we were beyond impressed with Josh himself. Josh went above and beyond from the beginning. He was a fly on the wall all day (in a good way) and he worked so well with our photographer to make sure that everyone had the shots they needed. He even worked well with the kids and dog that were in our wedding party. We could not recommend Josh more!

H
Haley

Married on 06/30/2018

Josh was awesome. He was professional and got our videos back quickly! We were so happy we found him! Read more Josh was awesome. He was professional and got our videos back quickly!! We were so happy we found him!

H
Hannah

Married on 06/23/2018

Josh videoed our daughter's wedding in June, and he was a pleasure to work with on that day. He was very accommodating, yet he stayed hidden as much as possible. He always answered or promptly ... Read more returned my phone calls, texts, and/or emails. He arrived at the venue on time and stayed until the couple left the reception. Our highlight video is a treasure!! He perfectly captured many sweet and priceless moments throughout the day, and then he pieced them together beautifully. We could not be more pleased with our video and love having it to help us relive a wonderful day that brought much joy and happiness.