JH Events & Design

Chehalis, WA · View map · Visit website

About JH Events & Design

JH Events & Design is a wedding planning company located in Chehalis, Washington. Fusing creative design and logistical planning, this event planning service will take care of all your wedding needs. JH Events & Design brings vivid imagination and fierce organization, creating a planning process that is dedicated to creating the perfect event. Located conveniently between Seattle and Portland they will gladly travel to your event.

Experience
Jamie Holcomb is the owner and event planner of JH Events with over 20 years of experience under her belt. With a background in full scale event planning and coordination, she will help design your wedding dream into a reality. Jamie offers her passion, skills, and experience to creating a memorable event customized to your needs. With a team of three assistants, JH Events can help create a flawless event that runs smoothly from start to finish.

JH Events caters to you by providing custom planning packages that meet your needs and budget. Whether you need a day of coordinator, or the entire wedding planned, Jamie will take care of every last detail. She will provide planning for your ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. JH Events offers budget analysis, day of coordination, event design, partial planning, timelines, to-do lists, vendor referrals, guest list creation, invitations, and so much more!

5 Reviews for JH Events & Design

5 JH Events & Design Reviews

Featured
User6922439

2+ years ago

Do it! Jamie's very professional and has great attention to detail. She has some great ideas and a positive attitude with great love for what she does. Whatever your event she can make it happen with ... Read more wonderful catering connections, great design concepts and a strong list of venue choices.

K
Kelsey

Married on 08/25/2018

Couldn’t have done it without her!

I hired Jamie as a “day of” coordinator for my daughter’s wedding. Although we made all the selections for every detail, neither our venue or caterer provided assistance in set up or clean up. There ... Read more was a lot of behind the scenes work to be done for this day to go perfectly. Jamie was a godsend in making sure that everything went exactly as we had planned with decor, set up and flow for the entire day and night. I could never have pulled it off without her. I was able to relax and have a wonderful time celebrating, rather than worrying about anything. Jamie was so kind and a complete professional. She went above and beyond in every way. When all was said and done, we received many compliments from family and friends about how beautiful everything was and how much fun they hard. And most importantly, my daughter was beyond happy with her magical day and will remember it forever. Not a single regret!!

A
Anne

Married on 06/23/2018

If there were 6 or more stars, I would have given that many to Jamie! She is fantastic! We hired her as a "day of" coordinator for my daughter's wedding and my husband and I agreed that this is the ... Read more single best decision we made for the wedding! Jamie is the kind of professional who works tirelessly on behalf of her clients and was as invested in the success of our wedding as we were, going so far over and beyond our expectations to help ensure that the wedding went perfectly. From the moment we hired her, she started helping with issues with the caterer and rental company and was in constant contact with my daughter about a myriad of wedding issues. We nicknamed her "Wonder Woman" and truly don't know what we would have done without her. There was a crisis with our musician a week before the wedding and Jamie solved it for us within an hour! Onsite, she managed our set up, decorated the cake (beautifully!), interfaced with vendors and much much more. And although our contract called for her to leave at 9 pm, she stayed until after 10:30, helping us clean up. I could go on....! I only wish I had hired her sooner to do the planning as well! She is that good.