Jiddi Space & Courtyard

Raleigh, NC · View map · Visit website

About Jiddi Space & Courtyard

Based in downtown Raleigh, North Carolina, Jiddi Space & Courtyard is a modern restaurant wedding venue ideal for intimate events. Between the peaceful urban vibe and unique industrial touches, the space is tucked behind Sitti, a Lebanese restaurant, and its sister restaurant, Gravy, an Italian restaurant. At the Jiddi Space, guests can expect warm hospitality and delicious food on your big day.

Facilities and Capacity
This hidden gem can accommodate up to 140 guests for indoor and uncovered outdoor celebrations. Inside, the Jiddi Space can seat 100 under high ceilings, exposed brick and market lighting. There is a bar, lounge seating and enough space for live music. The attached Courtyard can host up to 40 additional seated, along with full ceremonies.

Bridal Suite
Rental options available for our beautiful wedding suite that overlooks the Courtyard. This is reserved in conjunction to our Jiddi Space & Courtyard events. Options of light bites, lunch, and additional 6 hours to get ready. Suite holds up to 20 max guests.

Services
The friendly and welcoming staff is ready to coordinate your big day. The venue can host a range of services, including:

• In-house bar
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

Cuisine
Your gathering can be catered by Sitti or Gravy. The catering team can serve authentic meals by buffet, family style or hors d’oeuvres, offering a communal dining table. The antique art deco bar in Sitti features Lebanese liquor, wine and beer. Catering and bartending services include:

• Cocktail reception
  • Signature drink
  • Cash bar
  • Open bar

Other Services
Jiddi Space and Courtyard can host a range of your wedding-related gatherings. These celebrations include:

• Elopements
  • Bridal shower
  • Engagement party
  • Rehearsal dinner
  • Ceremony
  • Reception

History
More than five years ago, developer Greg Hatem envisioned a restaurant that honored his Lebanese heritage. He eventually teamed with the Saleh family to establish Sitti, a tribute to the grandmothers, or sittis. They were the prime caretakers and teachers of Lebanon’s rich culture, faith and food.

Location
Jiddi Space & Courtyard is nestled in the heart of downtown Raleigh, just blocks away from Marbles Kids Museum, North Carolina State Capitol and North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences. It is 23 minutes from Raleigh-Durham International Airport.

71 Reviews for Jiddi Space & Courtyard

71 Jiddi Space & Courtyard Reviews

Veronica
Featured
Veronica

Married on 10/13/2018

10/13/18 Wedding--5 stars across the board.

Finding this venue and having our wedding here was a great example of God always provides. And its always BETTER than we could have imagined. We had an Oct 13, 2018 date and our first venue cancelled ... Read more our date on us 6 months before our wedding. We were horrified. I remember going to a business event at the Jiddi Space and called them and initially they were booked. I remember thinking it would be so beautiful to get married in downtown Raleigh and I was bummed. Literally 2 days later, Devan calls me and tells me that their Oct 13 booking cancelled and we could have the date. It was such an amazing venue and I wish we had booked from the very beginning. The responsiveness was excellent. I planned this entire wedding out of state (CT to NC) and didn't get to meet Devan until two days before b/c of weather delays. She was amazing. The venue is also excellent being downtown, convenient for guests with parking, and lovely in an industrial/rustic way. Our guests loved the food and the service. The space was plenty for a little over 100 guests. Our decor blended beautifully with the venue and the whole night was just so much fun. Really the value put me at ease. You have to pick between Sitti and Gravy but both are so great that I feel lucky we got Sitti catering. So much is included with the space and we were able to stay on our budget and just have the best time. I'm so glad to that for future anniversaries I can eat what I had on my wedding night (I unfortunately didn't get to eat much but brides never do).

Lindsay
Lindsay Mcgetrick

Married on 11/09/2018

The Jiddi Courtyard

This space was perfect for our Rehearsal Dinner! It is a beautiful location and the food was amazing. Devan was a great communicator and was very helpful in making sure this event was a success. Would ... Read more definitely recommend this space for an event!

Kisha
Kisha

Married on 09/29/2018

Best of Both Worlds

I wanted a night time outdoor wedding and I was able to have it here with no worries. We had both an indoor and outdoor space. The space was beautiful and the staff was great. The food was awesome. ... Read more Thanks for everything.