jill.cate design & letterpress

El Dorado Hills, CA · View map

About jill.cate design & letterpress

They say obsessions start when you're young. Jill should have realized, at the age of 8, when she wrote to countless pen pals using stationery sets and made invitations to tea parties, that her paper and ink obsession just might stick. Today, she loves the antique art of letterpress, "toothy" paper, and making her client's vision come to life. She specializes in custom wedding invitations and stationery, doing all things in-house, from designing to printing and assembly, assuring the highest level of quality control.

6 Reviews for jill.cate design & letterpress

6 jill.cate design & letterpress Reviews

C
Casey

Married on 04/26/2008

Of all the elements for my wedding, my invitations were my favorite. I still look at them and sigh. Jillcate was able to translate my abstract descriptions of the desired "mood" & "feeling" into a ... Read more beautiful and simple design. We LOVED our invitations. Moreover, she was *wonderful* to work with--so talented, and really really really nice.

D
Darius

Married on 12/16/2007

Jill Cate was fabulous to work with. She was so creative in her beautiful designs and helpful in making suggestions on the direction we should go with our invitations. She went above and beyond the ... Read more call of duty with her service. I would recommend her to anyone who wants to wow their guests with their invitations and set the mood for their event from the very beginning. Thanks Jill!

H
hapa

Married on 07/13/2007

Jill did the letterpressing for our invitations and was great. Very easy to work with and willing to accommodate a very specific timeline we had. Our invites were very different and were done on ... Read more unusual paper, but she was willing to work with us on it. Great, quality work and reasonably priced.