Jillian Francois Photography & Design

Covington, KY · View map · Visit website

About Jillian Francois Photography & Design

Jillian Francois Photography & Design is a stunning wedding photography service located in Ft. Wright, Kentucky. This photography team is dedicated to creating stress-free wedding day coverage for all of their couples. Part of this includes giving couples the option to customize a wedding package that best fits their day and allows them to get the coverage and photography style that matches their special occasion. Jillian is known for her engaging and fun personality, which makes working with her something to look forward to.

Jillian Francois Photography & Design can shoot a variety of different photographic styles, like traditional or editorial, but her favorite is shooting photojournalistic, natural lighting, catching those moments even the clients sometimes miss. Jillian offers couples a multitude of different services and options to choose from for the big day. Some of these services include:

• Travel options (Yes! They will come to you!)
  • Additional hours
  • Custom graphics
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter
  • Liability insurance
  • One event per day
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
Jillian also offers a wide range of different photography/print options and wedding-related photo shoots for couples to add on. Some of these additional services include:

• High-resolution images
  • Save-the-date cards
  • Engagement shoot
  • Boudoir shoot

IF YOU ARE FEELING READY AND SERIOUS ABOUT BOOKING US -
If you’ve decided you’ve seen enough and you would like to officially move onto the next step, please fill out the questionnaire on OUR WEBSITE - http://www.jillianfrancois.com/investment--contact.html.

Once you’ve submitted an official inquiry through our website, communication will begin and your date will immediately get removed from our calendar. If you inquire through weddingwire.com, theknot.com, Facebook, Instagram or any other contact source besides the one listed above, we do not guarantee a reply. The only way to secure your date and officially communicate with us is through our website. Thank you for your understanding and we hope to hear from you soon!

9 Reviews for Jillian Francois Photography & Design

9 Jillian Francois Photography & Design Reviews

R
Featured
Rachelle

Married on 06/02/2018

I can't say enough good things about Jill. We stayed connected throughout the whole engagement and she became more like a friend than a vendor. Her excitement about our day made us even more excited! ... Read more Her vision and personality are so infectious and she will leave you feeling like this is the best wedding of all time, not that it wasn't ;) Our engagement pictures were beautiful and our wedding photos are even MORE beautiful. She made the entire bridal party feel comfortable and was so much fun to work with. Even the groomsmen noted how easy the day was because of Jill. She brought Melissa with her as well who was just as equally awesome! Jill is a dream. I would recommend her to anyone!

Christin
Christin

Married on 05/11/2019

Professional and SO engaging!

I cannot more highly recommend Jillian as a photographer after our experience with her! She is not only a phenomenal photographer who produces stunning pictures, but she is also extremely ... Read more professional, energetic, and fun. I fell in love with her work online and knew the moment I met her that I wanted her to take our pictures. Our engagement session was fun and full of energy, she made us feel extremely comfortable and broke the awkward tension both of us had being a bit camera-shy, and the pictures were GORGEOUS! Our wedding day with her was structured yet spontaneous and she captured beautiful memories. She pays amazing attention to the details you agonize over, which was something I was really looking for. Overall I am so thankful to have found her and have no reservations about recommending her for ANY pictures you may need!

L
Lauren

Married on 10/28/2017

Picking random wedding vendors is a scary process. Picking your photographer is terrifying. You're basically choosing a stranger to capture the most important day of your life and the outcome can go ... Read more two ways. By the grace of the wedding gods....we ended up randomly choosing the BEST photographer out there. This is not a biased post because my photos came out so perfect but because of her work in general even with other clients. Definitely check her out on Instagram!! Jillian really worked with me to keep me in my budget. Weddings are stupid expensive and it was important to us to keep vendors at a budget which she kindly respected. So she created a bundle that would work and did not sacrifice quality or make me feel like I was getting less. She was such a pleasure to be around too...which is obviously important since she's pretty much gonna be around you as much as your new groom. She made me laugh and feel so comfortable. I'm beyond grateful to have met her. Thanks Jillian for your beautiful work. You are quite the artist!!