Jillian Rose Photography

Newbury Park, CA · View map

About Jillian Rose Photography

Hello and Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! We provide fun, romantic, photojournalistic style photos of your wedding day! View our profile on WeddingWire or visit us at www.jillianrosephotography.com

We look forward to hearing all the details! xo

20 Reviews for Jillian Rose Photography

20 Jillian Rose Photography Reviews

M
Mariana

Married on 11/04/2017

I am so so happy that Jillian photographed our wedding day. I first met Jillian for a beer and quickly decided that her personality and sense of humor would be a perfect fit for my friends and family. ... Read more She was super responsive to every email I sent along the way and provided her input on ceremony timing/lighting issues. On the day of, she was excellent at finding creative shots (at a venue she had not been to before) and getting our family portraits done efficiently. I got a sneak peak of photos the day after the wedding and the rest of the photos shortly thereafter. I never had to worry about getting the photos, she was always on top of it! AND, the entire collection turned out amazing.

S
Staci

Married on 10/28/2017

Jillian is amazing! Not only is she an excellent photographer she is extremely friendly and fun! She made us feel very comfortable behind the camera and our photos came out great. She also got them ... Read more back to us way faster than I expected which was great!! Love her and would highly recommend!!

S
Sunny

Married on 08/05/2017

BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS! We met Jillian after we had already done our engagement shoot with another photographer and decided we needed someone else. Initially, I was nervous about never working with our ... Read more wedding photographer before the day of the wedding, but as soon as she arrived I was immediately at ease. She was not afraid to tell us if something looked awkward or wasn't working, which I LOVED! She gave us a preview of about 30 photos the day after the wedding!! All photos were finished and uploaded to the link within 20 days for us to enjoy! The quality of the photos is absolutely amazing and I am beyond satisfied! With the package we purchased we get to choose 75 photos for our album!